If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Whats most comfortable to sleep in?

2»

Comments

• oldnavy_2k2oldnavy_2k2 Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Skivvies! aka Boxers. when ever i spend the night at someone elses house, i just whear what i have on (mostly jeans and a t shirt).

SOCKS! how can someone where socks to sleep in...i find them most uncomfy to sleep with them on...and besies...they alwaysslide halfway off my feet durring the night.

sometimes (recently) i've started wearing sweat shorts, comando (for those who dont no "comando" is without underwear) i've gotten accostum to that....if i get too lazy to chnge into that, then it's still Boxers...tho they to bunch *tug**tug* tounge.gif
  • NanamiNanami New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I sleep in a nightgown. If it's cold I put on a robe or something. Yeah, my family is pretty old-fashioned. laugh.gif
  • RichardRichard Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I'm too lazy to change out of clothes before I go to bed. Usually whatever i wear in the day time is what I wake up in. Then I change after I shower. Am i just lazy? or does anyone else do the same thing...

• ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (oldnavy_2k2 @ Feb. 15 2003,04:36)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"SOCKS! how can someone where socks to sleep in...i find them most uncomfy to sleep with them on...and besies...they alwaysslide halfway off my feet durring the night.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Speaking as someone with poor circulation, during the winter I have to wear socks in bed. Otherwise, I run the risk of my feet getting too cold, and waking up with numb blue feet. It's happened to me in the past, and is deeply unpleasant.
    Heron Heron Heron
  • The FireDragonThe FireDragon Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I sleep in my boxers and a T-shirt. On friday and saturday night I usually fall asleep in front of the TV in the clothes that I wore that day
  • RhinoRhino Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Pajamas
  • felixleongfelixleong Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    In terms of preference, I prefer to sleep naked tounge.gif. The problem with that is I don't have much privacy in my home. Ah well, that's the problem NOT staying alone wink.gif.

Usually, I would just slump into my bed directly without changing my clothes (i.e. what I wear today is also my jammies...). Don't know, I'm at a point of supreme laziness which I find changing clothes is tedious. ^^||
  • Daemon SadiDaemon Sadi Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    heh heh... I do the same thing felix...as a matter of fact im still wearing wat i wore yesterday right now although i am just about to shower and get changed....eh darn doing things...
  • RichardRichard Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    It's good to know I'm not the only one who changes clothes after a shower and doesn't change before sleep. I just thought I was lazy or something since it wasn't put as an option to vote as in the poll. So I chose "other", of course. Another thing, I can only fall asleep on my back, never on my side. It's weird how you can get used to little things that effect the way you sleep.
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I sleep in a pair of pajama pants. Comfortable, modest, and all I need to put on in the morning to look halfway dressed is a shirt. I do this so I can get up and get ready for the day quickly.

If I'm at a friend's house, or a reletive's house, I fall asleep in whatever I'm wearing. It's just easier that way.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II