If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

2»

Comments

• KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Once again LordBrian shows his brilliance. smile.gif
  • fergus the lesserfergus the lesser Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    hail to the Lord.... Lord Brian.. for your undeniable wisdom...
    bless me for i have reach my 300th post...
  • RaiRai Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    I have a problem in linking my own avatar. I pasted the address to the field in the avatar section, but it allows only a certain amount of text, and cuts the .gif-end off. When I tried putting the .gif first, it still cut the address from another point. I tried to get it work many times.
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    I've looked for a way to extend the amount of text you can use in an avatar location, but I can't seem to find a way to change it. I'll check again later, but for now, I suggest renaming the file itself to something shorter, or find a host with a shorter address (or both).
  • RaiRai Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    OK, I put the avatar to another host, but it's more of a temporary, so I still hope to get the picture working with the long address.