If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Square Seeks Qualified Staff

AletheaAlethea MemberFull Members
edited March 2003 in Latest Updates
Square is hiring new staff members...it must have something up its sleeve...

Square Seeks Qualified Staff

Comments

• djgoku76djgoku76 Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    I wouldn't mind working for them..... But you got to speak Japanese, I take it..... I'd love to be a game tester..... Where do we sign up??? biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif
  • RageRage Transcends lowly masses Full Members
    edited March 2003
    Heh, yeah. Difinitely one of those "Dream Jobs." **sigh**...
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    So it seems that people's worrying about massive downsizing because of the merger is unfounded. Of course, it may just be that they need to replace some people that quit voluntarily, but that's a completely different situation.
  • TrueGamerTrueGamer Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    I certainly wouldn't mind being a battle and event designer, but the Japanese, and the lack of experience, would just get in the way. Darn.

By the way, another site said that Square also plans on keeping their teams together from now on. It seems that every time a team produces a game, they break up. Now they aren't supposed to do that anymore. This sounds strange considering the FF games seem to have the same guys every time, but maybe that applies to their other games? If this is true, than great!
  • hlhsquallsionhlhsquallsion Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    man this would be nice, if they were hiring character designers or something of the sort. i made up,like, 20 characters for my fics total. of course, some of them are bit off characters from existing Final Fantasys, but the point? hell, i got neat stories in my head just waiting to get out and become video games. <sigh>
  • Options
    edited March 2003
    Damn I sure Wish i was qualified. I just gotta work at it. It's gonna take time, but if i push myself... i will get there someday. *sigh*
  • WindWind Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkArtistryNKP @ Mar. 16 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Damn I sure Wish i was qualified. I just gotta work at it. It's gonna take time, but if i push myself... i will get there someday. *sigh*[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Same here. Making video games for a living used to be my dream job ( don't get me wrong, it still is one of my dream jobs ) but as luck would have it, I don't have the neccesary qulifications sad.gif . Still I can always dream.
  • Options
    edited March 2003
    They should hire somebody who know how to make a proper PAL conversion. Grrrr.
  • djgoku76djgoku76 Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    Like I said before.... I wouldn't mind working for them..... But you got to speak Japanese, I take it..... I'd love to be a game tester..... Where do we sign up??? Hope they need American testers, because I'd love to sign up for that.....

How about beta testing for American players.....???