If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Japandemonium - Seasons in the Abyss

AlexAlex MemberFull Members
edited March 2003 in Latest Updates
Hello all. The latest Japandemonium has gone up, so head on over and check it out.

Here's a link to the column.

Comments

• yazarc420yazarc420 Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    Wow...That's a bummer that Shin Megami Tensei 3 fell short of its expected sales. It's sad because this probably hurts its already dismal chance of a release in the States even more. I'm a big fan of MegaTen...I swear to God I was born in the wrong country sometimes.

So is there any word on how the GBA player actually works? Do the games get stretched to fit your screen or are you allowed to pick different borders like you could on Super Gameboy?

All I know is that games are loaded into the bottom of the cube and you need a disc that comes with it to boot them up.
  • djgoku76djgoku76 Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... I am really disappointed that alot of the old school SNES RPG's are ending up on Gameboy Advance, like Tales of Phantasia, Breath of Fire 1 and 2, Lufia 1 and 2...... Even ones we haven't seen, like Golden Sun.....

I am an owner of a PS2, Gamecube, and an Xbox.... And at this point and time, I don't have a Gameboy Advance.... Although, once FF Crystal Chroncles comes out, I'll purchase it.... I'd like to see some of those games made for GBA made into collections, like FF Anthology, FF Chronicles, and the soo to be released FF Origins....

.....Waiting for FF Origins...... Patiently......
    edited March 2003
    Lufia 1 and 2?

WHAT? I never heard that...
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    That's because they never announced such a thing.

djgoku76: You posted nearly the same exact thing in another thread, try not to make duplicate posts like this in the future.
    edited March 2003
    Of course, now that it's been mentioned, I would buy a port of the first 2 Lufia games.
    edited March 2003
    I mean Lufia: Fortress of Doom and Lufia: Rise of the Sinistrials.......

Not to mention Breath of Fire and Breath of Fire 2......

How about Actraiser..... Brainlord......

Let's not forget Dungeons and Dragon games too.... Don't see too many of those on a console, other than on the PC..... Those I wouldn't mind playin those on-line via a PS2 or XBox... Or even a Gamecube.....
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE""breath of fire V is going to be horrible!! dwon with Cell shading it's ruining our classic series " -- EnrapturedByEnsorcelledChaos [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Did you play Wild Arms 3confused.gif Cell animation worked pretty well for that game..... So, don't knock it till you try it.....
    edited March 2003
    What the heck are you talking about?

Are you saying that you *want* the Lufia games?
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    djgoku76, the very reason LordBrian put that quote in his signature was that it's so stupid. Everyone (besides, perhaps, the person who wrote it) already knows that it's an idiotic quote.