If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified PolygameistRPGamer Staff
edited February 2009 in Staff Review Blogs
<span style="text-decoration:underline">Intro</span>

Salutations!

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
was released a little while ago, addressing some issues with the original release, and expanding the content a bit. For those who own the original game, the content of the Enhanced Edition may be downloaded and patched into the original game. Aside from the Heart of Winter adventure for Icewind Dale, I cannot think of too many times that additional, professional additions were added onto a game without charge.

I will be playing The Witcher: EE as my 'sidecar' game. Generally, I focus on one game at any given time, usually putting a dozen hours or so into it each week. However, I usually have a second game that I play on the side, so I don't get too bored, especially if that main game is a longer game. Right now, I'm waiting on Eternal Poison to come out, so I have some time to kill. For the next few days, I'll be focused on The Witcher: EE. Once I receive Eternal Poison, I shall put most of my focus on that game, returning to The Witcher when I need a break. Therefore, expect updated on this game to take a bit longer than usual.

In case you are curious, this is my first serious attempt that The Witcher, so it will be hard for me to compare and contrast it to the original release. I feel it is a moot point anyway, since anyone who owns the original can download the EE enhancements at no charge. If you already have the Witcher, there is no question that you should d/l the EE patch.

According to the box, the EE improves....
* Level loading times reduced by up to 80%
* Improved game stability
* Improved facial expressions
* Improved combat responsiveness
* Improved weather settings
* Improved AI for Dice Poker mini game
* All latest patches implemented from 1.1 to 1.3
* Accelerated Map and Inventory Loading.

The enhanced edition includes two new adventures not seen before.

I will say, before I even played the game, I am impressed by the amount of content inside this box. The EE box includes
* D'jinni Adventure Editor disc
* Official game soundtrack CD
* Music Inspired by The Witcher CD
* Making of DVD
* Game disc DVD ROM
* The Witcher short story by Andrzej Sapkowski
* Official Game Guide
* Map of The Witcher's World.

That's a whole lot of content for the asking price. Hopefully the gameplay holds up it's end of the bargain.

I've reserved some slots as I will divide my journal by chapter in the game. This is a story heavy game. I will use spoiler hiding, when appropriate, whenever I discuss too much about the plot.
<span style="text-decoration:underline"> </span>

11.08.08 - PROLOGUE
I played for a few hours. I'm really digging the voice acting, first off. All of the dialogue in the game, thus far, is spoken, and just about all of the cast is holding up their end.

I'm not a graphics junkie when it comes to RPGs. I'm at home playing NES level graphics if the story and gameplay are good. However, I will say that with a few exceptions, the graphics thus far are pretty darn good. There is this one mage lady that is part of your group, however, who seems to have bra support issues. Evidently, getting the female anatomy correct wasn't a strong part of this engine. smile.gif The other guys look great, however. One of the bad guys you see, especially, as some really great detail.

I've gotten into some fights. Normally, I do not care much for RPGs where you only play one character. Usually those type of games are light on strategy and tactics, which normally draw me into combat. Neverwinter Nights, for example, could be a boring game, IMHO, especially if you played a fighter. You just sit there and watch the guy hack whilest using a potion once in a while. There's just no strategy. The Witcher addresses this in several ways. For now, I'll just talk about basic attacking.

When you are fighting a baddie, you click on him to start fighting. At first, this reminded me of Neverwinter Nights or even Sacred. However, after Geralt (the character you play) begins to attack, the cursor will light up for a moment, signaling that you need to click again. Doing so will score you a bonus attack. If successful, it will light up a second later for a final bonus attack. Timing is critical.

You have three different fighting stances to pick from. I don't remember the names of them off the top of my head, but one of them is good against heavily armed enemies, one for faster enemies, and the last one for dealing with volumes of weak enemies. Furthermore, you can click on open space to jump and dodge around.

So, as you can see, it's an engaging combat system. There's more about it that I will go into as I learn more. Hopefully I'll get some more game time in today. I'd like to get in 10 hours or so before Eternal Poison arrives.

Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!

Comments

• Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2008
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">CHAPTER 1</span>
    I've been working some really long hours at work, but I did get a couple of hours in. I'm into chapter one. Immediately they throw you in a tough fight with some wolves that took me a 2nd run through to survive. Once I did, I was introduced to the first town.

First of all, this thing is huge. There are easily 100 NPCs. Not all of them are chatty, but they say a little line or two. Some of them will hold convos with you, but only if you bribe them. I ran into my first noticeable flaw of the game here. Some NPCs use the exact same voices. This wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't the same four soldiers that were standing near each other. They didn't even try to make their voices sound even a little bit different. I could have done a better job making four different voices by myself.

Next, you run into several NPCs that look exactly the same. This wouldn't bother me if it wasn't for the fact that it happens with some of the major NPCs. I wasn't sure, for example, if the merchant guy who helped me in the outskirt of the village was the same guy who I talked to near the tavern. The reactions lead me to believe they were two different people, but they look exactly the same.

Regardless, I'm enjoying the story and what these people have to say. This is not a kiddie game. Do not play this around the children. These NPCs have some foul mouths! It's nice to play an RPG that sounds more like some of the guys at my job versus a land filled with tinker bells and Mary Poppins. I cannot remember that last time a game sounded this mature. But they do it pretty good. What's said fits in the context of the characters and the story, instead of just being said just to shock you or something.

I've spent an hour or so, easily, talking to these people, but I had to call it a night. Hopefully, tonight, I'll get to do some good hunting or something.

It's been a while since my update as I've been quite busy with my job. OK, I'll be honest... Some of the newer games have been sucking up some of my time... I just got Wrath of the Lich King, Valkyrie Chronicles and Ninja Town. To be honest, Ninja Town has taken more of my time than the other games. But, I digress. And, this IS supposed to be a journal of my gametime with The Witcher.

I've been working my way through a number of quests, and learning more about how the gameplay works. The first area is quite big... almost too much so. It consists of a small town and it's outlying houses. For some of the quests, you have to run from one side of the map to the other. This wouldn't be such a big deal if Geralt had a horse. It takes about 1 minute or two. However, when you have to do that a dozen times, it gets boring.

I'm pleasantly surprised how the game handles some quests. Many of them do not end exactly as you might expect, and you have to be on your toes at all times. Danger pops up everywhere. <span class="spoiler">At one point, Geralt even has second thoughts about a decision that was made at the beginning of the day. I'm not sure if that decision actually affects the main plot or not. However, the way that scene was handled, it certain makes me feel that it does, and that's cool. On another quest, Geralt drinks a lot of liquor with his client. Then, he's thrust out into a fight. Fighting in 'drunk-o-vision' is something else. You really start seeing two of everything. </span>

One of the neat things is how the villagers move from day to day. People following daily cycles is not new to RPGs. What I really thought was neat was how people scramble for cover when it rains outside. While it's raining, they're all huddled under porches or they run in their homes, if they have one. I only remember seeing that in Grand Theft Auto before, but, I do have a short term memory. Aside from that, while I really enjoy the graphics, there are some major clipping issues I'm running across at times.

Finished Chapter 1 today. I'm absolutely loving this story. You have to make decision in a world where nothing is black and white. Your choices have an impact on the overall plot and story. It feels a lot like real life smile.gif Keeping up with some aspects of the story may be a little difficult, but there's a well implemented journal system that helps the player stay caught up with events. Everytime something major happens, your journal gets updated with information about NPCs, monsters, etc. The quest log also does a fair job of helping you keep tabs on things in case you lose track. In running around the larger town area, the map is very useful, allowing you to set waypoints on key areas.

I mentioned before about how much running around there is. Because of this, I try to work on / turn in quests in the same area. Unfortunately, without realizing it, I kinda cut myself off. When I was reporting back on something I did for the priest (part of the main quest of the chapter), it set in motion a chain of events that made it impossible for me to turn in some of the other quests I had done for other townspeople. Other games I have played normally give you a warning before you pass a point of no return on a chapter. It's not a deal breaker, however. Within five minutes or so, you can tell that this major event has happened, and load up a previous save (the game makes a new save every time at certain points in case you forget to rotate saves). Worst case scenario, you can load up an old save and turn in the other quests (or finish them) before dealing with the main quest. It would have been nice to have a little warning, however. I was tired of running around the villages, so I opted to press forward with the close of the chapter.

As the story progressed to the second chapter, I was pleasently surprised once again by the twists in the story. It's a pleasure to listen to the dialogue between characters. The dialogue is extremely well written (in a very adult type of way), and the detail on them is just great to look at. Voice acting continue to be strong with a few exceptions. Some of the NPCs looks generic, lower quality, etc. However, main characters in the story look great.

Hopefully, I can lay my teeth into Chapter 2 over the next few days.

Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
    edited November 2008
    Chapter II

I want to apologize for not updating or even playing the game in a few days. On Monday, I had to work late... On Tuesday, I spent the entire night after work with my dying pet at the vet. Last night, I couldn't stay on the computer because I pulled a back muscle and had to lay down. I'm having a rotten week! I should be able to get some time into Chapter 2 in this evening, however.

I got an hour or so in this morning. I start off this chapter <span class="spoiler">in jail. You have to talk to some people, play some dice before, and fistfight someone before you get out. </span> One thing you have to like... Geralt, the main character you play, is just is a dude with a 'tude. Seriously, this guy oozes style, for the most part. The scene as he goes down into the sewer is just awesome. Speaking of, the graphics in the sewer are very well done. Got a new silver sword, which is best against monsters. It's interesting how he holds and swings it much differently than the steel sword. Combat is fun, as always. I also knocked out a quick side mission.

After I got out, I saw a private eye, who helps fill in some more story, and has a story of his own. The voice acting throughout has been very good. It's funny, because you'll the main people you talk to look and sound great. But, when you walk and talk to the common villagers, you'll see and hear a lot of people that are painfully the same. The fact that the main NPCs you interact with have so much details just makes the common people look much worse by contrast.

This weekend was shot, thanks to pet shopping and some extra work I had to do. Between yesterday and today, however, I got a good 4 hours in.

The second chapter makes the first one look like a trip through Disneyland. As Geralt investigates his own problems, many possibilities open up, each of which has to be looked into. Furthermore, you run into other people who need help. These are side missions, and its entirely up to you whether or not you want to do them. I will say, there are a lot of them. The included hint book that comes with the "Enhanced Edition" is quite handy. You can look up just the thing or two you want to know, without having to read a bunch of spoilers to get there. I have not had to use it too much, however. The automated quest log in the game is quite thorough. Furthermore, you can click on any quest, and it will show you where to go next on the in game map. That's a good thing, because I get easily frustrated if I have to look all over the place for quest objectives.

On at least two more occasions, from the one I mentioned in my previous update, events unfolded in the story that referenced back to choices I made earlier. Geralt does a side monologue where he think about the choice that was made earlier and how it helps him out now. It only makes one more and more curious how different choices might have changed events. The plot and theme of the story is getting more interesting as well. <span class="spoiler"> Aside from trying to figure out exactly who attacked his group and stole 'witcher secrets,' Geralt begins to struggle a little for his place in the world. He's a Witcher. His purpose is to bring balance to the world, generally by slaying chaotic, mindless evil, normally found in monsters. Now, however, he's finding more evil in humans that bring darkness even though they are following the law. It's harder for him to tell what's right and what's wrong. And, as you play, you will struggle with this as well, as you must make decisions in the game that are not black and what. Furthermore, those choices will have consequences.</span>

Now that I am out of the dungeon, I am exploring the town. A little later, the dike and swamp opened up to me, as well. Graphics in all of them have great textures and effects, for the most part. The twin looking NPCs are starting to wear thin on me, however. Sometimes, I don't know who's a main character in the story or just a townsperson walking down the street, because they all look the same. In the swamp, there's some serious pop up graphics, and I continue to run into clipping issues. These are annoyances at best, that detract somewhat from an otherwise immersible experience. The spoken dialogue continues to be strong, which is good, because there is a LOT of it. Unless I missed something, every word in the game is spoken.

I've been playing more Witcher, in fact, I played for three more hours yesterday. But, it just doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere. I believe that I made some bad decisions somewhere, and that, in turn, has made progress much harder than normal. So, I'm now resorting to the hint book, and I think I may be getting close to the end of Chapter 2. I could reload at the beginning of the chapter, but I hate doing things over again. Not to mention, if I made these bad choices, so can any gamer. Just keep in mind, be careful what you say to whom, because there are same things you can't take back, and it will make your life tougher in the end.

Life continues to cause me no end of problems. My "new" house has been experiencing everything from water leaks to electrical issues, which sucks up my time as I address. My wife has been sick, and at the same time, I had to unhook my computer for a while to move all of my home office down to my new permanent residence in the basement.

I did manage to squeeze out enough time to finish Chapter 2. It's a wonder, because the game kept crashing on me at one point whenever I tried to rest in the swamp. Speaking off....

Whoever came up with idea for the last quest needs to be shot. Seriously. You're running all over the place, trying to get to the next obelisk or whatever it is. It's so hard to determine where you can, and cannot go, by looking at the map and/or the radar in the swamp. No other area that I've been to thus far shares this particular issue. EVIL. To make it even worse, critter spring up every five feet to harass you. However, nothing is more EVIL than the vines that spit seeds. You heard right. The most evil friggin critter in the swamp are seed spittin' plants. When clumped together, they pelt you with a distance attack that not only takes off a moderate amount of HPs, they also poison you. They are also tough, and take time to kill. Time is something you won't have when four of them are hitting you at once.

Anyway, the end of the chapter gave me a very nice surprise to the story. The story continues to be the strong suit of the game, surpassing the combat system and even the pleasing graphics. It made "Swamp from Hell" worth running through.

edited November 2008
    On my marathon gaming session yesterday, I continued into Chapter 3. This puts you into the nicer part of town. The graphics are great, but I ran into tearing and some other issues, including slowdown. They didn't break the game, just detracted a bit. You're almost immediately put into a quest that forces you to choose between two main women in the game. It's really hard to tell which one to support.

After choosing <span class="spoiler">the elf lady (I forget her name) I got into a conversation with the 'boys at the bar' about relationships. </span> This is easily one of the best dialogues I've had the pleasure of listening to in an RPG for quite some time. It's along the lines (in terms of quality) that I heard while playing Grand Theft Auto IV.

I'll keep you all posted on my further adventures smile.gif

After almost a month of suffering everything from super work schedules, forced relocation, and computer issues, I'm back in the game. A very humble apology for those of you keeping up with this blog.

The missions in the middle of Chapter 3 seem to feature a lot less dialogue, which is a bit disappointing, as its easily the best part of the game thus far. There's been a ton of combat... which is very hectic at times. I do hate the constant switching between the various weapons (one for humans, another for monsters) and stances (A hard attack, light-accurate attack, and group attack). You choice is based out of necessity, rather than strategy, as failure to pick the obviously correct choice will mean you'll spend a LOT longer fighting...or even die. This is definitely a game you play for the story.

Grrr.... I keep having crashing issues. Crashing seems to happen to me every once in a while with this game, but lately it's been happening a little more often. I hate losing game time to crashing. I'm not sure why. I got some more sidequests done. There sure are a lot of sidequests in this game smile.gif Usually, I focus on the main story / quest line, but I've been a little lost. I'm hoping in doing one of these side quests, I'll figure out what to do next. The journal is pretty good about fulfilling that task, but lately it's not doing that great of a job. It's pointing to some part of the sewer/ruins that I have no clue how to get to.

I'm sure I'm at the end of this chapter, but the game keeps crashing. It's REALLY irritating because this is one huge long butt battle! It's Geralt vs. the world! I must be fighting six baddies at a time and they come in waves. And, just when I think I have them worn down, the game crashes! Arrrggh!! I'll give it another go on Thursday.

Yesh...I cannot remember the last time it took me two months to get through a section of a game like this. Part of it is totally my fault, with the move to the basement, the electrical problems making it impossible to use my computer, and the holiday season just cutting into my gaming time. However, it was the technical bugs that slowed me down once I did get everything up and running. In fact, it was bringing my game to a grinding halt.

Last week or so, I did look for a patch, but it seems I have the most updated version of the program. It wasn't until this week that I had the time (or patience) to do what you normally do when you have a problem with an fully updated game (Search boards, update graphic drivers, clean registry, etc). I did a whole bunch of stuff and one them must have worked, because I was FINALLY able to get through the part of Chapter 3 that kept locking up my PC. With that, I was able to get through the rest of the chapter. Since I've got some time off, I'm going to tear through the rest of this game post haste.

edited November 2008
    02.19.09 - After spending some time on Drakensang (Impression posted) I went back to Witcher, which continues to run stably now. I'm into Chapter 4. Is it just me, or is there a lot more crop in an generally blander background outdoors than before? Anywho, there's a very interesting story line about <span class="spoiler">some twisted lovers being murdered and turning into moonwraiths. </span> Good stuff that you'll only find in the Witcher. Why can't more games have original stories like this?

02.22.09 Got further into chapter 4... and I'll only say four words:<span class="spoiler"> Lady in the Lake. (Can you say, "Strategically placed hair)?</span>

02.23.09 Got into a major fight in the game. Unfortunately, ran into a problem with the battle system. In this battle, you have to fight a number of small mobs, and one big mob. The idea is that the big one really can't be taken down unless you beat a bunch of small ones. The problem is that 1) when you fight, you have to click a lot, 2) the mobs are moving around a lot, 3) the big one gets the way of the camera and 4) there's not a lot of room to maneuver around. So, what this means, is that you may want to hit mob X, or you may want to do a dodge move (requiring a double click to an empty area), but there are plenty of times in this battle you simply cannot because the room is so small, and the context cursor is not sensitive enough. you may think you're clicking on an empty space or a smaller mob, but the game registers it as you are trying to click on big mob.

It's definitely not a game buster, just slight irritating.

I knocked a few more quest out, and it looks like I'm nearing the end of Chapter 4. Woot!

02.25.09Chapter 4 all done. This chapter was a lot lighter on fighting overall, which is fine by me. I'm not a huge fan of the fighting system. Compared to Act 3, this ending battle was much less climatic in execution. I felt the whole thing could use some more dialogue. I already miss the bar scene from last act. The attitude and personality that Geralt showed in earlier acts seems to be quite toned down here. I kinda liked him better when he exuded attitude. <span class="spoiler"> Anywho, I'm on my way back to Vizima now. </span>

One thing I will say, at this point, a lot of previous choices are coming back. Seemingly innocent dialogue choices from Chapter / Act 1 impact the story line here. I don't believe it's changed any major events, but it certainly impacts how people relate to you, and which side of the battle(s) you might be one. Very well done.

edited November 2008
    02.29.09 - Last part went a little faster than I thought. I don't really want to give anything away, but... WOW. Review coming soon!

• TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited November 2008
    Some advice, In Chapter 1 make sure you finish the 'Dead hand of the past' quest. I didn't and the game's ending confused the hell out of me the first time. It introduces a character I don't think you can see again until the very end of the game.
    edited November 2008
    Thanks for the head's up!
    edited November 2008
    Another chapter 1 tip! Make sure you get the spectre oil recipe (and when you level up, the skill to make oils) from Abigail, without it the boss at the end of chapter 1 is often considered the hardest fight in the game. (You get the recipe for completing her barghast skull contract if I remember correctly.)
    edited November 2008
    Another chapter 1 tip! Make sure you get the spectre oil recipe (and when you level up, the skill to make oils) from Abigail, without it the boss at the end of chapter 1 is often considered the hardest fight in the game. (You get the recipe for completing her barghast skull contract if I remember correctly.)
    Thanks for the tip! I did help a lot!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited November 2008
    What is the gameplay like? I've not spent a lot of time with RPGs on the PC, but is it anything like Oblivion?
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    edited November 2008
    Quote: wrote:
    Finished Chapter 1 today.
    Just curious but <span class="spoiler">who'd you side with at the end of chapter 1? And did you let the elves have the weapon shipment or not? These two decisions don't have as big an impact on the game as some of the later ones but they still have some rather interesting consequences.</span>
    edited November 2008
    What is the gameplay like? I've not spent a lot of time with RPGs on the PC, but is it anything like Oblivion?
    Not really. First, the story is more focused. The feeling is that, while there are a number of side missions, you are pretty much confined to one area in each chapter. This differs from Oblivion, where you could easily deviate from the main story and do whatever you want.

You are playing a pre-made character, Geralt. Again, this differs from Oblivion where you can make whatever you want. I usually like making my own characters. However, the story and dialogue here is extremely well written. For that to work, the main character has to be set. And, its nice playing a character that is not silent, for once. When you level up, you have a plethora of skills to choose from. So, even though you have to play Geralt, you can customize him by focusing on whatever skill set you want.

Like Oblivion, there are some item creation mechanics, as well. I've never been a huge fan of these, but I do like to dabble. In The Witcher, you can collect various herbs, alcohols, etc., to create potions, oils, and even bombs. Some of these are extremely effective. In fact, key battles (and in some cases, regular battles) can be made much easier with these potions. In fact, when you start the game, it gives you a choice between difficulty levels. If you choose higher levels, the game clearly tells you that you will have to rely on potions to win battles.

The battle mechanic is also very different compared to Oblivion. If you're familiar with computer RPGs, it most closely resembles Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic or Baldur's gate. For the most part, I play the game battles from a pulled back, isometric point of view. You generally direct your character, Geralt, as to whom to attack and which skill you wish to use in attacking. You can pause at any time to get a better assessment of the situation and chose what skill you want to use. The biggest change from some of those games would be that, while you attack, you have to click on the enemy to chain attacks together. After you first swing at an enemy, your cursor will flash. You have a brief moment to click your mouse again. Doing so at the right time will cause Geralt to score another hit the begins a string of combos. It's a simple mechanic that goes a long way to drawing the player into the combat.

Hope that answers your question smile.gif
    edited November 2008
    Finished Chapter 1 today.
    Just curious but <span class="spoiler">who'd you side with at the end of chapter 1? And did you let the elves have the weapon shipment or not? These two decisions don't have as big an impact on the game as some of the later ones but they still have some rather interesting consequences.</span>
    Well... I sided <span class="spoiler">with the witch. She was prettier than the locals, after all. I make my decisions on these grave matters like any red blooded American male smile.gif Oh, and I did let the elves have their weapons. It was a tough choice, but he seemed more honest than the guy who owned the supplies (the one with the stutter.)</span>

Oh, by the way, I just updated Chapter 2 blog today.

edited November 2008
    <span class="spoiler"> Oh, and I did let the elves have their weapons. It was a tough choice, but he seemed more honest than the guy who owned the supplies (the one with the stutter.)</span>

Hahahahhhahha, you're in for a nice surprise.
    edited November 2008
    Chapter 2! You'll want to be buying the book on Zerikannian insects and also the one on autopsys for a quest later on in the chapter (though if you do a certain other quest before it it is possible to skip it entirely)
    edited January 2009
    huh, i never had any problems with the game crashing. strange.
    edited February 2009
    Updated 2.19.09. Sorry to take so long to get back to this, but we were redecorating and rebuilding the computer room (You can see some pics here.) after which I spend a quick dozen hours on an impression of another PC-RPG. Then I had to wipe and reinstall my wife's computer due to a virus. However, I've cleared my calendar for the next week. I will finish this game up smile.gif

edited February 2009
    Updated 2.23.09
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited February 2009
    Hey just curious as to whether the enhanced eddition fixes the virtual memory bug which keeps making the game crash to desktop when running on vista? I bought the game about a year ago and have never played more than the first hour or so (and wasn't really motivated enough to hunt around for a fix).
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
    edited February 2009
    Good question. I run an XP machine, so I wouldn't know. You might have to check some boards for that one. As you may have seen in my log before, I ran into a number of troubling technical issues. However, with Windows, it can be hard to tell if it was poor programming/patching or an issue with my hardware configuration. On the bright side, I just got through Chapter 4 with very few problems (one freeze up).

Oh, and for anyone who's keeping track - Journal was updated today (02.25.09)
This discussion has been closed.