If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Endless Frontier - Super Robot Wars OG Saga

2»

Comments

• Adriaan den OudenAdriaan den Ouden Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2009
    Ha, IF I have a PSP by the time they're released, whenever that may be, I shall do so. Ushiro, at least. Cardboard Senki doesn't interest me as much.

I'll consider Inazuma Eleven if the price drops a little more, but that's not likely. That game is STILL on the top sales lists, after almost 8 months.
    Gotta wonder why they haven't brought it over if it's selling so phenomenally well in Japan. You'd think Atlus or XSEED would take a gander at it at least. Maybe Level 5 doesn't want to give up the rights, I dunno.
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...
  • Michael BakerMichael Baker RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2009
    Anyhoo, starting Atelier Annie now. Will be starting a thread on that one maybe tomorrow.

Unpinning the topic now

*"Taps" plays in the background*
This discussion has been closed.