If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Hanjuku Eiyuu Vs 3D

TadrithTadrith MemberFull Members
edited March 2003 in Latest Updates
Well, this is certainly one of the oddest RPGs I've ever seen. It's a battle between 2D and 3D, and also has an odd association with eggs...

Has anyone actually played this game, who can give us some insights?

Check out the new screens...

Comments

• VargasVargas Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    Squaresoft?! You serious? This isn't an early April Fool's joke, is it? eh.gif
    It looks like a cross between Yoshi's Story, underground comic strips, and crack cocaine.
    Cool.
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    This isn't an April Fools joke. It was officially announced a long time ago. Anyway, I like weirdness, but some ideas are just too weird to work. I haven't played the game, though, so who knows. alien.gif
  • djgoku76djgoku76 Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    Wow..... I'm shock, and interested.... It looks like an Ogre Battle-type game that someone made after smoking some illegal drugs....

Heck, I'll play it.... If they ever translated it over here in the U.S.