If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

NIS unannounced RPG?

DQ5DQ5 MemberFull Members
edited May 2009 in Role Playing Games
this may be NISA's unannounced RPG Trinity Universe for info checkout the links below.

Trinity Universe
also
http://www.siliconera.com/2009....of-2010

Comments

• SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    Looks sweet. biggrin.gif
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • HeeHoHeeHo Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    NIS, Gust and Idea Factory crossover RPG... Visually it doesn't look bad at all. Just the reality of it sounds terrible.
  • EleoreEleore New Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    Oh, shiny <3

Writing down yet another reason to get a PS3. Gust games just have that "something" that makes me want to play them on the spot. I will be looking forward to more news about it.
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited May 2009
    The game certainly looks nice enough. My guess is that this game will probably get a Stateside release at some point. When that happens is anyone's guess, though.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • Daemon SadiDaemon Sadi Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    Making my yearly post on here for the heck of it... MonCap! You're still around! Crazyness!

Anywho, on topic, Ehhh... it has the pretty but I don't know how I feel about it. Only time will tell. Interesting idea if nothing else.