If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 has AIRED

MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 MemberFull Members
edited May 2009 in Entertainment
I'm not a rabid fan or anything, just thought some of you might be interested in the return of God/Godess/whatever. May 21, 2009.

That said, how in the bloody hell did no one outside Kyoto Animation and Kadokawa not learn anything about this until 20 minutes before airing? I'm assuming 2ch and 4ch and the rest of teh internets are experiencing server meltdowns right now, probably with hundreds of posts every minutes.

Comments

• DescaraDescara Fly Away Now Full Members
    edited May 2009
    It's a meldown indeed. I hear /a/ is destroyed.

I never got to finish the series due to my version being unable to play, but I'll get it again and make sure before I start season 2. =x
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    Well I like the show for one, but I'm not a rabid hardcore fan who worships the show and I guess I don't really understand the insane fandom and Crap.

Some subs are out and I'm downloading it now. I heard it's not the best but should suffice until a good group subs it.
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited May 2009
    I thought 4ch was too busy spamming Youtube with pr0n links?

Also, Team Fortress 2 got updated tonight which is probably contributing to other sections catching fire.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • DescaraDescara Fly Away Now Full Members
    edited May 2009
    Well I like the show for one, but I'm not a rabid hardcore fan who worships the show and I guess I don't really understand the insane fandom and Crap.

Some subs are out and I'm downloading it now. I heard it's not the best but should suffice until a good group subs it.
    Probably the same reason we <3 K-on~ =p
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited May 2009
    I'm pleased to hear this news. I make no apology for thoroughly enjoying the heck out of Haruhi and Company. tounge2.gif
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    I also liked the first season. Apparently Ep. 1 of the second season was pretty good, too. Apparently there's some sort of strange airing order which is not too surprising considering the first season order was messed up, too.
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited May 2009
    Well, this episode occurs BEFORE some of the filler arcs from the last season. So, they won't air a new episode for another couple of weeks, since they would have been airing those season one arcs instead if the series follow conventional chronology.

Short story: It's Haruhi. They will do everything they can to disorient viewers.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited May 2009
    There are actually 5 diifferent subs by 4 different groups floating around lol.