If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Games Listing Fixes

shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travelFull Members
edited June 2009 in Site & Forum Support
So I was looking for the Mana Khemia review today, and I noticed that when a series section was added for Mana Khemia, the section header for Mario & Luigi got deleted.

Should probably fix that smile.gif
So long & thanks for all the fish!

Comments

• NwashNwash Member Full Members
    edited July 2008
    Thank you. It has been corrected.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited October 2008
    Okay, in release.cgi (Release Dates link from site frontpage):

1) Add US PS3 Release of FF13 as TBA
    2) Update US Last Remnant (PS3) release date from TBA to 11/20/08
  • ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    edited October 2008
    2) Update US Last Remnant (PS3) release date from TBA to 11/20/08
    ...What?

TLR won't be coming out to the PC or PS3 until 2009. The 11/20/08 release date applies only to the 360 version for JP and US.
    edited October 2008
    Whoops. Mistake. It's TBA.
  • UnderdogUnderdog Member Full Members
    edited February 2009
    I noticed that Dragon Quest VI screenshots is a mislink to Dragon Quest IV screen shots.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/dq/dq6ds/dq6ds.html

edited February 2009
    Upcoming Games - PS3/Fallout 3, Move to released section. Released on 10/28/08.
    Upcoming Games - PC/On the rain slick...Episode 2, move to released section. Released on 10/29/08.
    Upcoming Games - PS3/On the rain slick...Episode 2, move to released section. Released on 10/30/08.
    Upcoming Games - DS/Archaic Sealed Heat, it's not coming out (English version, as far as I know). More than 18 mos. since JP release.
    Upcoming Games - DS/Deltora Quest, it's not coming out (English version, as far as I know). More than 18 mos. since JP release.
  • NwashNwash Member Full Members
    edited February 2009
    Upcoming Games - PS3/Fallout 3, Move to released section. Released on 10/28/08.
    Upcoming Games - PC/On the rain slick...Episode 2, move to released section. Released on 10/29/08.
    Upcoming Games - PS3/On the rain slick...Episode 2, move to released section. Released on 10/30/08.
    Upcoming Games - DS/Archaic Sealed Heat, it's not coming out (English version, as far as I know). More than 18 mos. since JP release.
    Upcoming Games - DS/Deltora Quest, it's not coming out (English version, as far as I know). More than 18 mos. since JP release.
    That was odd. I swear I remember moving Fallout 3 at the very least. Don't know what happened there, but it's fixed now.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2009
    On the release dates it has "Mazes of Fate DS" listed under Cellphones. That game came out awhile ago. biggrin.gif

edited February 2009
    Quote: wrote:
    That was odd. I swear I remember moving Fallout 3 at the very least. Don't know what happened there, but it's fixed now.
    It could be that you moved the entry for two of the platforms and not the third one.

It seems like you changed something, but OTRSPOD Ep. 2 is still there.
    Also, you didn't move Deltora Quest or Archaic Sealed Heat to the "Other" section. They're gone entirely from the games section. You can still find them using the search box though. RPGamer covers non-English language RPGs, right?
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited March 2009
    Baroque PS2 is listed under "Wii" in Release Dates table/database. Ooops. The Oopoona US release date hasn't been updated either.
    edited March 2009
    The link for Final Fantasy IV: The After Years points to Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Ooops.
    edited March 2009
    edited March 2009
    Haha the old site style is poking through O_o
    edited March 2009
    Dood. Where's my page?

I seem to be finding a lot of issues with older pages lately. D:

Also: Why is there Ys News on a Bleach Page?

Ye olde game page and here too.

Although I guess these aren't as big a deal right?

• CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited April 2009
    Valkyria Chronicles is listed under the PSP, not PS3.
    edited April 2009
    Ar Tonelico should be moved to the series page and Ar Tonelico 2 is missing on the games page in general.

Also, Star Ocean: FD and SE are not listed under Star Ocean on the series page. Izuna also needs to be added to the series page as Izuna 2 is also missing.

• DQ5DQ5 Member Full Members
    edited June 2009
    Just wondering if anyone knew why RPGamer has ArcaniA: A Gothic Tale listed for just 360 and PC when its been announced for PS3 as well.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited June 2009
    Just wondering if anyone knew why RPGamer has ArcaniA: A Gothic Tale listed for just 360 and PC when its been announced for PS3 as well.
    Dude you don't have to make entire threads for questions like this.

Try this one:

RPGamer Game Listing Fixes
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited June 2009
    Dude you don't have to make entire threads for questions like this.

Try this one:

RPGamer Game Listing Fixes
    I was not aware of such thread.
    Thanks for the info ConfessorRahl| and is it possible this thread could be moved there?
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited June 2009
    Merged these posts into the support topic.
    edited June 2009
    Merged these posts into the support topic.
    Thanks Zelgodes laugh.gif

edited June 2009
    Rhapsody DS is missing under the Marl Kingdom on the Series page.