If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Online Sunset

StomStom MemberFull Members
edited June 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Hey guys,

After around four years of working in many different roles around RPGamer, I'm officially retiring to give more time to setting up my upcoming game development house.

It's been a pleasure working with the staff over the years and providing all this RPG goodness to the RPGamer readers. Your support over the years has always been more than enough reward, and as I know exactly how much the RPGamer readership has grown in four years, I don't regret a bit of the sacrifice.

Thanks so much for everything, and keep supporting RPGamer.

Doug "Stom" Hill
Former RPGamer News Reporter, RPGamer News Head, RPGamer Reader Reviews leader, RPGamer Editorials leader RPGamer Information leader, RPGamer Business Manager, RPGamer Relations Manager, and RPGamer Vice President (kinda).

Comments

• Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2003
    I think I made my feelings pretty clear on my blog, so I won't spam the board overly laugh.gif
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Aww, it's sad to see you go, but best of luck to you in the future. Thank you for everything you have done for us readers and of course the site. And... you'll pay us a visit sometime, right?
  • Technical DifficultyTechnical Difficulty Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    sad.gif

Hope everything goes your way with your new project, good luck to ya. Thanks for all your work over the years smile.gif
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Will you still be visiting the boards at least? ?I hope your upcoming development house is successful.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • StomStom Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    No, I've stopped checking the boards. In fact, this message does not exist. biggrin.gif
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2003
    He has a personal assistant for that sort of menial work now!

...Okay, maybe not, but I'd bet it's a nice thought, anyways. wink.gif