If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

This sig truncated by LordBrian.

janus_zealjanus_zeal MemberFull Members
edited June 2003 in Site & Forum Support
I realize that I was breaking the rules by having a sig that was more than 5 lines long. While I admit that I did break the rule, shouldn't I be able to have one more line of text when I don't have a sig image? It takes up both less room and data. Also, I am aware that exceptions cannot be made for every person. But a clause that states "if you do not have a signature image, you may have another line of text in your signature." would not be that specific to me.

Comments

• SinSin Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    There are no exceptions to the rules. Simple as that. If they changed the rules, this place would quickly erupt into disorder, and we don't want that, now do we? laugh.gif
    Walken1.jpg
  • Happy HoboHappy Hobo Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    why not cheat? make a sig pic of text lol tounge.gif
    cheat.jpg
    Line 6
    Line 7
    Line 8
    Line 9
    Line 10

see? 5 more lines!

edit: hmmm... looks like #3 isn't even...

• LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Sin is correct. I think the rules are complex enough as they are without adding certain case exceptions.
This discussion has been closed.