If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Release Dates a bit off

chiapetchiapet MemberFull Members
edited July 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Just a few minor issues with the RPGamer release list.

Star Wars Galaxies: June 25th
Pirates of the Carribean PC (optimistic) June 17th, more realistic: July 14th.
Deus Ex 2 PC - Eidos announced at E3 this game was being pushed back to a "In time for Christmas" (October/November) release.
Mega Man Battle Network 3 - June 24th.
Pirates of the Carribean - There is not a PS2 version of this game.

As far as I can tell, the Mac Edition of Everquest is still in Public Beta and has not shipped yet.

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Where did you find the information for these revised release dates?
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • chiapetchiapet Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Press releases, company websites, and stores.
  • XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    I hope this isn't spamming, but the dates are still off. In fact, they say that both DX2 and SWG are both out now....I imagine confusion WILL ensue...
  • XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Ok, SWG has been fixed, but DX2 is still listed as released. If Gamestop, ebworld.com, and Eidos's website(see the "coming soon" section) are wrong, then someone is hiding my game from me. It must be....a conspiracy...

*ducks*
    edited June 2003
    Pirates of the Carribean PC version isn't coming out until July, but you have it listed as released. And as I mentioned before, there is not a PS2 version of this game.

dragon ball z: legacy of goku II has been bumped up to tomorrow (according to EBGames/GameStop).
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Thanks for the dates. I updated the database. biggrin.gif
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • Options
    edited June 2003
    some more minor issues with the release info.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was pushed back until august 15

Choas Legion has a scheduled release date of august 5

sources are gamefaqs, ebgames, and gamestop

• FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited June 2003
    Atlus themselves are saying Fall 2003, so unless I hear back from them, I will have to go with that. 15's at ebgames usually means "we're guessing sometime in this month." If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. ;>

Thanks for the dates. ^^
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
    edited July 2003
    I didn't see this listed in your release lists, but Summitsoft announced Tuesday that they have released Endless Ages (MMORPG).

Also, I noticed yesterday, that Atari said they have just now released Shadows of Undertine, where as your release list lists it as 6.17.03. Are they being a little slow, or were you being a little premature on that one?
  • StomStom Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    As I have seen a retail copy of Endless Ages (in podunk Arkansas, at that) I can confirm its release.