If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Stupid bug!

janus_zealjanus_zeal MemberFull Members
edited July 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Every time I try and change my profile, it says "You have posted too many images today" or something like that. Can you fix this, tell me how to fix it if it's my comp, or tell me how to get around it?

Comments

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited July 2003
    Janus, you have just ran into something that I like to call "The Pic Posting Bug". (The reason it's earned that name is that the first time it BIT me, I was tryin' to post a pic in a thread) It's one of the bugs in the board script itself. There's nuthin' ya can really do about it except to hit the back button on your browser, wait five minutes, then try it again(and be stubborn if necessary about it; Bein' stubborn and trying it again and again until it lets go works). (A good idea is to copy what you changed to your computer's clipboard before you hit Edit My Profile...just in case...durn bug can be pretty stubborn sometimes)

Most people I know from the board have been bit by this bug at least once. I've been hit by it three or four times myself.

[edit]Clarification.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • janus_zealjanus_zeal Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Yeah, I got it to work, thanks.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited July 2003
    You're welcome biggrin.gif
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.