If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

5 Favorite bands/artists in music

2»

Comments

• RamblerRambler Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Bob Dylan
    Creedence Clearwater Revival
    The Beatles
    Ben Harper
    Van Morrison

...I think they are my top 5.
  • smithsleonardosmithsleonardo New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    My favourite 5 bands are:
    1. Kiss.
    2. Deo.
    3. Cool Hand Luke.
    4. Sugar Ray.
    5. Metallica.
  • superheadsuperhead Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    1. Interpol
    2. Built to Spill
    3. The Kinks
    4. ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
    5. The Doors

It changes often though... The only constant is Interpol at #1. You should all listen to their album, Turn On the Bright Lights. :D
    Currently Playing
    Suikoden Tactics, Tales of Phantasia
  • nikonmalenikonmale New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    The best artists in my list are Sean Kingston, Flo Rida, Keri Hilson, wiz khalifa, Drake, Lil Wayne and Eminem.
  • Dynamite_NickDynamite_Nick Doer Of Things Full Members
    edited February 2012
    WOW. So weird to see that this old thread that I started is still alive! I'm FF_Freak_4_Life. I started over with this new account, only because I can't remember my old password, as it's been many years since the last time I was here. Wow.

Anyway, my taste in music has changed over the last ten years, as well. I still love hard rock and heavy metal, but i'm very much into other things, in addition now. My top 5, as of February 20th, 2012 is like so:

1.) Judas Priest
    2.) Black Sabbath
    3.) Genesis
    4.) Alice Cooper
    5.) Frank Zappa

....and since I started this thread, I'm gonna stretch my list to ten! :friendly_wink:

6.) Raymond Scott
    7.) Howlin' Wolf
    8.) Bo Diddley
    9.) Guitar Slim
    10.) Cream
    "Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete"

— Rod Serling
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    WOW. So weird to see that this old thread that I started is still alive! I'm FF_Freak_4_Life. I started over with this new account, only because I can't remember my old password, as it's been many years since the last time I was here. Wow.

Anyway, my taste in music has changed over the last ten years, as well. I still love hard rock and heavy metal, but i'm very much into other things, in addition now. My top 5, as of February 20th, 2012 is like so:

1.) Judas Priest
    2.) Black Sabbath
    3.) Genesis
    4.) Alice Cooper
    5.) Frank Zappa

....and since I started this thread, I'm gonna stretch my list to ten! :friendly_wink:

6.) Raymond Scott
    7.) Howlin' Wolf
    8.) Bo Diddley
    9.) Guitar Slim
    10.) Cream

Hey Nick, just you let you know you can message a mod and they will get your password for you no problem.
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I like Music and I like so many bands but specially I like Rock Bands and my favorite Rock Bands are The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, U2, The Grateful Dead, Velvet Underground, Led Zeppelin, Ramones, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley and the Wailers etc.