If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Links need updating

MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 MemberFull Members
edited July 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Here are some of the links that don't seem to work (Actually they haven't been working for ages):

Squarenet
Castle Keep: The Review Palace
RPG Gamers Network
Console Unlocked
The Final Fantasy Discussion List

Plus, I'm pretty sure you know that the GIA has been closed for a while.

Anyway, just thought I should point them out. smile.gif

Comments

• ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    The last link added was in 1999, so no crap it isn't up to date. You aren't the first to notice.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    I know. tounge.gif

Just thought it was about time one of the staff decided it to check on them....
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Links haven't been high on the list, but it is something I hope to complete this summer.

Of course.. it's already July and I have lost one weekend to a fever and another to wisdom teeth, so I'm already more behind than I wanted sad.gif
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    The infamous link page. ?That hasn't been updated in...a while. ?Nevertheless, it is on RPGamer's index, and it's become quite the eyesore. ?To help Myst along, would you guys be interested in seeing any new sites on the update link page? ?They would fit in one of these ten categories:

Publishers
    News Sites
    Developers
    Stores
    All Fan Sites
    Fan: Games/Clubs
    Fan: Single Series
    Fan: Multi-Game
    Fan: Non-Game
    Fan: Person

To prevent this thread from becoming unnecessarily long, please send your ideas to
    amishchief@rpgamer.com. ?Consider anything in the above categories you can think of open for submission (and yes, that includes Square-Enix).

Don't worry about the spam; this'll give me something to check on my last day of work at my current location. ?The staff will certainly contribute their own material, but I'd like to hear all of your ideas as well. ?That's what the boards are for, right?

Happy hunting!
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Well, technically, the boards are for posting -- not for advertising your address and then having people email you. tounge.gif
  • Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    *shrug* If you want to let the thread grow ridiculously large, so be it.