If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Shadow Hearts 2 game page incorrect

XeroZoharXeroZohar MemberFull Members
edited August 2003 in Site & Forum Support
After checking the rules, checking the descriptions of the other forums to make sure this was the most correct forum for this, and also emailing the webmaster as detailed in the feedback section a few days ago, I decided that this might get more exposure here.

Now that that's out of the way...

The Shadow Hearts 2 game page is now incorrect. It still lists Sacnoth as developer, while, as I've read in several newer stories, Nautilus is the new developer. Just a friendly reminder. smile.gif

Comments

• XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    *bump*

I know this is a busy site, but surely someone else has noticed this more or less glaring error...

At least let me know i'm not just repeating something already known.... confused.gif
  • KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited August 2003
    There, it's been fixed.

In the future, please don't "bump" up a topic, especially in this forum, since it doesn't move nearly as fast as the others.
This discussion has been closed.