If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ayesha Returns West

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited October 2014 in Latest Updates
The PlayStation Vita ports have done well enough for all the Arland titles to make it over, and now the first Dusk title is coming too. RPGamers will be able to do even more alchemy on the go when Atelier Ayesha Plus heads to Europe, and probably America, early next year.

[ No new logo for you until KT stops thinking white text borders on a white background is a good idea ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed Full Members
    edited October 2014
    I think this one has a transparant background, Sev. :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Koei_tecmo_holdings.png
    Becky Cunningham, Happy Snappy RPGamer Alum
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2014
    I suspect EU jumped the gun and we'll see it announced for NA on Tuesday or Thursday.
  • Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2014
    I believe Koei Tecmo's European department is its "main" international one, so they'll usually make the announcements and the NA one has to just clear things up and go "yes, us too", afterwards. That's how the pattern seems to have gone recently with JRPGs anyway :)
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2014
    That makes sense. Thanks Alex :)
  • Jammy DodgerJammy Dodger New Member Full Members
    edited October 2014
    This is fantastic news! I held off on buying the original PS3 version because I desperately wanted to see a Vita version become available instead. With this and the already released Neptunia and other JRPGs on Vita, I can finally find a use for the system again.