If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What colour is your Aura?

SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw MemberFull Members
edited August 2002 in Miscellaneous
So what colour is your Aura? Take the test here:

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/aura.jsp

Mine is Saphire. Here's what it says about my personality:

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, rich Sapphire ? which means you're a loving soul with advice and sympathy for everyone

Comments

• Darth_yogiDarth_yogi Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    gold... but i dont like that colour.. hehe. tounge.gif
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    What else does it say about gold personality?
  • Darth_yogiDarth_yogi Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    kind hearted and generous... was the basic thing.. i think..
    hehe...
  • Blair PendragonBlair Pendragon Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I was hoping I got green, and here's what I got...

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, healthy Emerald ? which means you're an earthy soul with a green thumb and an easy-going nature. Find out more about what your aura color means ? sign up with Emode!
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Apparently, mine is a 'bright, rich violet', which means that I'm a 'compassionate soul with a heart big enough for the whole world'.
    Hmm. Somehow I doubt the accuracy of this test. For one thing, the description is about as far from me as you could possibly get, and for another thing, the last time I looked at my aura it was pale blue. And that was about ten minutes ago.
    It was a fun test though. biggrin.gif
    Heron Heron Heron
  • DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I like gooooolllllld!

And I also took the Emotional Intelligence test they had there and was pretty darn close to the second standard deviation mark (on the good side).
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I have a gold aura. I don't remember what it said about what my personality is like.
  • LulusLittleSisterLulusLittleSister Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    May I inquire how accurate this test is? I mean.. how can they tell what colour your aura is without looking at you? I was once told that my aura was light blue by one of my friends. Lets see what this 'test' says...

"Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, rich Crimson ? which means you're a sensual soul with a taste for the good things in life."
  • DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I don't believe you can get a non-souped aura on this... there weren't really any responses that could label you as the type that could exist in a Dilbert cartoon, for example. Everybody's happy and such there. But then, if someone here got a "bad" aura, would they admit it? tounge.gif
    edited August 2002
    But it might be kinda true. For example: imagine I have lulu's result...that wouldn't describe me at all. I tend to have a bad taste in almost everything in life. lol. Like clothing for example. Two nights ago, my cousin told me that my clothes made look geeky with my glasses on. See? I have no fashion taste. heheh

Edit: Oh I can't believe I just told people that.

edited August 2002
    Your personality shouldn't affect the colour of your aura, really. It should only affect it's size and texture. The colour of your aura is normally determined by your feelings, health, and by how grounded you are.
    LulusLittleSister, it can't be accurate at telling the colour of your aura. But it is fun. ?smile.gif
    Heron Heron Heron
  • idgamerdidgamerd Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Interesting website I got Crystal (is that good?). Here is what it said:
    Groovy, baby! Your aura is a sparkling Crystal ? which means you're a sensitive soul with a romantic, introspective nature.
  • Options
    edited August 2002
    Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, shiny Gold ? which means you're a kid at heart with a happy, generous nature.

Sounds like Zell, to me. I'm nothing like him, or atleast I don't think I am. I don't take these tests seriously, anyway, but it's fun to see your results.
  • ZeroFalcZeroFalc Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, shiny Gold ? which means you're a kid at heart with a happy, generous nature.
    Gold... member... have you seen that movie?
    My emotional IQ is 126 and my strongest suit is empathy. Okay...
  • The AthenianThe Athenian Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I'm gold as well. ?What's an aura, by the way?
    ...and how man possible colors are there?
    ...and "crystal" is not a color. ?Or is it?

What I don't like about these personality tests is that they ask you what you would do in a situation, but they could care less WHY you would do it.

• MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I'm gold, which actually seems to describe me pretty well.
  • The AthenianThe Athenian Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Oh, I did the Emotional IQ thing, also. Got a 124, and empathy as a strong suit. I have no idea whether that's good or bad. What's the test out of?

Apparently, there are "correct" answers? I think I smell some good ol'-fashioned beaurocratic baloney.
    edited August 2002
    Sadly, I didn't do the emotional IQ test. It requires me to sign up and what not. I am too lazy to sign up. heheh. Someone must know.
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I'm as lazy as SeraphicLaw, in that I don't want to sign up. Also I won't sign up for something I'll only use once in my life.

• DarkDreadDarkDread Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Groovy, baby! Your aura is a sparkling Crystal ? which means you're a sensitive soul with a romantic, introspective nature.

So yeah... take that as you will... although, for a few of the questions, none of the choice were even somewhat close to my real answer. *shrug*
  • LulusLittleSisterLulusLittleSister Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ardea @ Aug. 12 2002,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Your personality shouldn't affect the colour of your aura, really. It should only affect it's size and texture. The colour of your aura is normally determined by your feelings, health, and by how grounded you are.
    LulusLittleSister, it can't be accurate at telling the colour of your aura. But it is fun. ?smile.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    That's what I thought, Ardea! <giggle> We're smart! We know aura stuff. Hey, Ardea, how did you know about it?

NoTE:Yes, Lulu is feeling a little silly this morning. I think that should be fairly obvious.
  • Wanderer_of_TimeWanderer_of_Time Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Got Violet....... I get the compassionate part... but a big kind heart to share with the world... weird... many people regard me as a... okay, I won't say that word.... stuck up and bossy. I personally think I'm a cross between voilet and emerald.

BTW, my art instructor knew a guy who could see auras clearly/automatically (he didn't have to stare for awhile). It troubled him a lot because he could tell when someone was sick or about to die...
    edited August 2002
    Umm, I do Reiki, in an amateurish way, and auras are linked into chakra healing... so I learnt about them through that.
    Heron Heron Heron
  • Captain VittlesCaptain Vittles Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I got Emerald. I expected Emerald, and expected it to be rare... but I was surprised the only other person to get it is also named Blair. Freaky. The origin of the name is a Gaelic word for open field, so the 'green-thumb, natural person, etc' stuff makes sense in a way.
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I just took the EQ test and got a score of 116, and my best trait was "perception". I thought it was a pretty stupid test - most of the personality questions had certain answers that seemed so obviously like the "correct" ones that it was hard to objectively say which answer is the true one for you.
  • poke32poke32 Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, healthy Emerald ? which means you're an earthy soul with a green thumb and an easy-going nature. Find out more about what your aura color means ? sign up with Emode!

wowo same as my birthstone!!!!