If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - RPGamer Community

Comments

• TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    "The world is currently full
    Players in queue: 1"

I almost wish that number was 1000, that'd be much less frustrating, ha.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    Lol.

Well, I made a boo boo. If you got yours off Amazon, if the installer says yes, uninstall, don't do it! you'll be sorry.

Might ahve to redo my hotbar when I do get on for my jobs but not that upset, at least I didn't have any macros.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Wife and I hadn't preordered cause we weren't sure if either A. we could or afford it, or B. if we'd be playing this.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
    molT7C0.png?1

What a majestic creature.
    edited June 2015
    I'm surprised it can fly

Also the song from Space Jam goes through my head looking at this.

"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky."
    sig.gif

and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    I'm surprised it can fly

Also the song from Space Jam goes through my head looking at this.

"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky."
    Ironically "I Believe I Can Fly" is the name of the quest that allows your chocobo to fly.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
    That's pretty funny. But I thinking combining the song with a fat chocobo is the more amusing aspect
    sig.gif

• Adriaan den OudenAdriaan den Ouden Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    Hit 51 with Machinist today. Liking the class. It gets more interesting once you gain access to turrets. I've heard its a bit underpowered end-game. Hard to say, but I don't feel like I'm doing low damage yet. I think the turret makes up for a fair bit - it actually hits pretty hard, and Bishop turret in particular is a free, constant AoE barrage. Exceedingly useful considering how fast most AoE skills can drain your MP/TP.
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...
    It's interesting the difference with the community, seen a lot more people leveling new classes and what my wife suspects is getting max level and the new content
    sig.gif

So new character is going well almost to level 40 with Arc
    sig.gif

• AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    edited June 2015
    Unfortunately omega you dps is extremely low in fact it's literally 150-250 dps lower than everyone else. Lv 53 i123 is taking apbot 400dps while a lv 50 blm at i121 is taking 650 on dummys
    Hi there, mystery ship!

eqWVW9e.png?1
    Ride Captain Ride, upon your Mystery ship
    sig.gif

• AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    from what i hear Alexander normal will be available after maintenance today
    This is how my current character is doing

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11364336/
    sig.gif

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    I have been saying some nasty language lately. I tried Bismark(hard) and well, I think I got the morons.

Hopefully next time I try, I win. ^^
    My personal page
    First attempt at Fate Odin today, man that was CRAZY. So many people there and we still failed.
    sig.gif

Man it took like 7 tries but the first Primal of Heavenwards is dead ... and god damn is that a pain in the moo of a fight.
    sig.gif

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    Man it took like 7 tries but the first Primal of Heavenwards is dead ... and god damn is that a pain in the moo of a fight.
    Luckily he's the last EX primal fight you get. Good luck getting to him though, the other one is a total pain as well, accursed DPS checks.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
    RED IS THE ROSE OF CONQUEEESSTTTT
    It's "Red Bloometh the Rose of Conquest"
    sig.gif

So it is.
    I had less trouble with the first one than the second..the second bleh. Took me 7 groups to get. Bleh.
    My personal page
    Haven't done much more on the main questline. Been working on finishing a bunch of side items like leveling classes and do hard/extreme modes of various primals and dungeons.
    sig.gif

Bah getting a stupid error in FFXIV that won't allow me to log in.
    sig.gif

Error 2002? That one has hounded me on and off since I got this game.

This weeks weird technical problem: My internet connection suffering sudden massive spikes of packet-loss for no reason! at least it seems to have cleared up.
    I had to reinstall the game to get it working.
    sig.gif

• 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    I hit level 60 goldsmith yesterday, and have weaver at 59. If anyone on Leviathan needs melds and you catch me online, ask! My sub ends in a few days.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • Jammy DodgerJammy Dodger New Member Full Members
    The day after my subscription ended, my graphics card (and a couple other pc components) decided to stop functioning. It will be quite some time before my pc is ready for me to tromp through Eorzea once more.

On the positive side, I feel that I've completed nearly everything worthwhile in 3.0 (curse you, elusive BEX and RAVEX clears!) and plan to use these unforeseen circumstances to take a break until 3.1.
    Been enjoying the Moonfire Faire with it's level 30 fates. Have helped me powerlevel a few classes to 35 with how fast they spawn
    sig.gif