If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Become Legendary Heroes in Final Fantasy Explorers

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 2016 in Latest Updates
Final Fantasy Explorers will offer plenty of nostalgia for fans of the series, even transforming into prominent characters from its history. Fans can learn just who will be appearing in the game and more.

[Story]

Comments

• AteryuAteryu Full Members
    Lightning is my favorite Final Fantasy character.....said no one ever. Why not Locke, Kain or at least a Cid.
  • Jammy DodgerJammy Dodger New Member Full Members
    Three characters from VII and two from X/X-2 but no love for Firion or Zidane? Shame. Still, I'm torn whether or not my interest lies more with this game than with World of Final Fantasy on Vita. I wish both games were available for both handhelds!
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Ateryu wrote: »
    Lightning is my favorite Final Fantasy character.....said no one ever. Why not Locke, Kain or at least a Cid.

Whats favorite in US does not equal whats favorite in Japan. Remember they are selling to THAT audience first.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • ArckadiusArckadius Dark Knight CanadaFull Members
    Bartz is a Sith Lord
  • SweetieAsheSweetieAshe qt = π RPGamer Staff
    I swear every time they update the info on this game, it makes me want it more and more. This year is too good for RPGs. ;w;
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS), The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PC), Atelier Rorona ~The Alchemist of Arland~ (PS3)
    "I blame myself for underestimating the beast that is sex appeal..." - Agnes Oblige