If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Username Titles

jiroo_chan_007jiroo_chan_007 MemberFull Members
edited August 2003 in Site & Forum Support
I have noticed on Lord Brian's, rpgamer staffs and some actual normal members on the bords have title under their name. While I have discoverved that this is an "at the moderator's discression" sort of basis. I am courious on how I could "earn my title" so to speak. I am fairly new still, only being here sence late june early july. But a little knowlage dosent hurt, doe it?

Soo, how do I go about impressing the all power rpgamer Moderators into giving me a title?

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited August 2003
    You will have impress LB in some manner. ?He is the only one who can give you a title other than FireMyst. ?As for advice on how to go about that, I really wouldn't be able to help you there. ?Your best bet is to say something clever and hope that it amuses him.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited August 2003
    And that's that.
This discussion has been closed.