If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Stranger of Sword City Shows Character Portrait Options

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited March 2016 in Latest Updates
Experience's dungeon-crawlers are known for letting players build their own parties. The developer put together some videos showing the character portrait options available ahead of the game release on Xbox One this month and on Vita in April.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• TaikaTaika Member Full Members
    I really like the avatars and artwork! Don't know much about the game, but just that makes me want to play. Many games have really poor avatar choices (i.e. Divinity Original Sin, Legend of Grimrock, and Xenonauts) so it's refreshing to see this.

Hope it comes out on PC at some point!
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    I am excited to try this game out, and I do like the second set of portraits. I do find it surprising that this title will be on the XboxOne though, but maybe that's just me. I will be getting it on Vita when it comes out.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com