If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Beyond Oasis - Retroview

Mike MoehnkeMike Moehnke Code: KirinAdministrators
The Genesis had a number of games in which kicking lot of enemies was a possible path to victory. Only one involved summoning elemental spirits from the landscape, though.
Or stab, or throw bombs - whatever you want.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• swangtalswangtal Full Members
    Sounds like an interesting experiment. You guys should record/stream these games so we can all experience them too.
  • Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    swangtal wrote: »
    Sounds like an interesting experiment. You guys should record/stream these games so we can all experience them too.
    Shameless Plug time!!!

I started a series called "The Gamer's Experience" It's a trek through my favorite 100 or so PC games (and series), covering three decades! Instead of counting them down in order of preference, I share my personal experiences in chronological order.... so you're getting the oldest games first. More than a review, yet less than a full "let's plays," these "Gamer's Experience" videos take you through the game, my thoughts and feelings both THEN and NOW! :smiley: I'm doing PC games because, frankly, they are super easy to record with the right software (which is free, btw). It doesn't hurt it was my first and favorite 'gaming console' all this time. Anywho, check it out if you have time! :)
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!