If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XV Goes Gold

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Final Fantasy XV is done. No joke, this game is actually happening. Seriously. It's easy to tell because Square Enix is now talking about the season pass rather than the game itself.

[Story]

Comments

• LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    edited October 2016
    I thought going gold had to do with sales. Apparently the video game industry developed their own meaning of the phrase. Hmmm... learn something new. Although, they've probably managed to hit that mark in preorder sales as well.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • bigmark268bigmark268 New Member Full Members
    edited October 2016
    sweet, they finished a big steaming pile. The rest of us do that once a day. /golfclap
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    The Omen trailer made me giddy. I was worried the story wouldn't be dark...this reaffirms that it will indeed be dark. Impatiently awaiting the release day.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    While The Omen trailer was awesome, I'm still on the fence.