If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

More Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Info Comes from Frankfurt

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited February 2017 in Latest Updates
As expected, the European Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival saw plenty more Stormblood details revealed. In addition to revealing another new class, Square Enix promised to take players much further east than they've been before.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    They're going all out with this Expansion! THE HYPE TRAIN HAS BEEN SUPLEXED BY SABIN WHILE RUNNING!
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • Jammy DodgerJammy Dodger New Member Full Members
    So much to comment on, but to keep this post relatively spoiler-free with regard to the trailer, I just want to say that to me, the most awe-inspiring moment is seeing the redone world map and all its details. We've heard of the locales before in 2.x and 3.x but seeing it all newly visualized is impressive.
  • Seifer267Seifer267 Full Members
    edited February 2017
    Ugh... Samurai isn't a tank. And there is no 3rd job. Crushing news. Add 2 more dps just for **** and giggles.
    Really like the fact that Yoshi-P stated that Drk and Ast didn't add to the tank and heals population... so there is a reason.
    But it seems like a cop out...... we shall see. *crosses fingers for surprise 3rd job*
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    Yeah - when I play FF14 i don't even bother with random groups anymore. Don't understand why more tanks and healers are not added to the game.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com