If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Cosmic Star Heroine Release Date Announced

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Yes, an actual, firm release date. It's about time to take control of the galaxy's best spy and help her fend off her rabid fans. Oh, and possibly some dangerous people as well.

[Story]

Comments

• Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Glad that it is finally coming out. It's a good thing for Zeboyd I backed it on Kickstarter, because who knows if I would even remember to buy it coming out a week after Persona 5. Maybe by the time the Vita version comes out, I'll be ready for a portable game
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    This makes me all the happy. Been trying to figure out what game would be on my to do list next, although it's a month away this is going to be two reason why April will be AWESOME. Although Switch will be gotten at some point. Was thinking of pulling out something older I hadn't beaten.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Ooooooh yeah. April gonna be busy.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
  • Jammy DodgerJammy Dodger New Member Full Members
    I've been looking forward to this game since the earliest news stories; so, it's a relief to finally see an official release date. Even though the Vita version is delayed until later, at least it's reassuring to know that version is still in the works. I'm dismayed by how many Vita ports of games get canceled.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I knew the game would come out before 2018! I'm dearly looking forward to this one.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Glad everyone here is looking forward to it.