If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - Fire Emblem Warriors

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Koei Tecmo's Musou machine is still chugging along at a decent pace. Fire Emblem's crossover allows the series to add in a few interesting tactical options.

[ Review ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    Fair review. Don't know if I'll buy the New 3DS version or wait until I eventually get a Switch to get that version.
  • Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    ArtyParty wrote: »
    Fair review. Don't know if I'll buy the New 3DS version or wait until I eventually get a Switch to get that version.

Unless you decide never to get a switch, I would recommend waiting. I loved Hyrule Warriors so much I played it on both Wii U and 3DS. And, while I adore my 3DS and many of the games on it, the compromise needed in Musou games to keep them running at a solid framerate is quite harsh in the graphics category. If I had a friend who never intended to get a Wii U (or a Switch now), I would still recommend the 3DS version of either of these games to him. But, given a choice, the higher graphics wins easily. The character models in particular looks SOOOO much better!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
This discussion has been closed.