If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Square Enix Forms New Studio Luminous Productions

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Square Enix has formed a new development studio in Japan. Luminous Productions looks to feature various Final Fantasy XV alumni, with director Hajime Tabata taking a lead role.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• EvilorEvilor Totally Not the Secret Antagonist A secret alcove in the hero's baseFull Members
    Interesting. I hope they're not drawing any resources away from the other BDs. I wonder what's going to happen to BD2.
    Fufufufufu,
    -Evilor
  • ScionScion RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    None of his game's have been perfect but he's basically the only person there who can get a massive projects done in a timely manner. Kind of. I'm hoping they give him a blank slate to work with, he's been riding other franchises for quite some time.