If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Chapter One - The Hunt: Stories From Monster Hunter

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited March 2018 in Latest Updates
Some of RPGamer's biggest Monster Hunter fans join forces to bring you a new show all about the series. Join us for epic stories along with tips and tricks for veterans and newcomers alike.

Chapter One - The Hunt: Stories From Monster Hunter
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• bobbywatsonbobbywatson Random guy Full Members
    Fun podcast to listen to while playing Monster Hunter World! Nergigante is next on my hit list, so it's nice to know he's a jerk.
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    I need to go back and play more of the MH4U! advance more of my HR, and it nice to see, we got different main weapon, for my part, can't stay away for long from my mace! I do love the dual blade, the great sword and the long sword. But I am not able to play well with range weapon, everytime I try, I fail badly. It almost a completely different game

How about you, are you able to play with range weapon? What your favorite one?
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    You know, I like the blow simply because gun bows seem like too much to manage to me :) I usually use it in MP to stay out of others way. and some of them look SOOOOO cool!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    LOL of course, look are very important!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I'm really feeling the 4u itch lately with all this talk. I loved world, but 4u is just one of those games that went above and beyond.
  • Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    Budai wrote: »
    I'm really feeling the 4u itch lately with all this talk. I loved world, but 4u is just one of those games that went above and beyond.

I absolutely agree. 4 feels like it has so much more meat to it... and it is portable! It's really insane when you think about it.
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited April 2018
    They should give us an updated 4u for switch. Give us the box function to reload your potions, and then throw in some deviant g ranked monster that do the generations upgrades system. And then a few monsters that's need those sets upgraded to beat them. And the we would have the perfect monster hunter game.