If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Chapter 2 - The Hunt: Stories from Monster Hunter

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
In the second chapter of The Hunt we discuss fighting the always frustrating Khezu. We also discuss strategies for tackling Legiana in Monster Hunter: World.

Chapter 2 - The Hunt: Stories from Monster Hunter
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• bobbywatsonbobbywatson Random guy Full Members
    To answer the question: I still have not fought Nergigante. I'm mostly going through all the 6* quests at the moment. Also I'm waiting for my usual partner in (MH) crime.

Also: I have not checked this, but I'm pretty sure flash bombs don't work on penis with legs Khezu, as I believe Khezu does not have eyes.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2018
    Also: I have not checked this, but I'm pretty sure flash bombs don't work on Moo with legs Khezu, as I believe Khezu does not have eyes.

giphy.gif

Looked it up: "Spending most of their lives in the dark, their eyes have regressed greatly, though they make up for this with a superb sense of smell."
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif