If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

King-Sized Kingdom Hearts Sequel Particulars

2»

Comments

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rosewood @ Oct. 03 2003,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The Colosseum (is "Coliseum" as used in KH really a valid spelling of the word?)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    A spelling more correct than yours, in fact.?.?.?.
  • SharonToggleSharonToggle New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rumikoholic @ Oct. 03 2003,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The cartoon is definitely true. ?It was announced again by some important guy at Disney around the time of the TGS, this year. ?Only, at some press conference in Germany. ?I just wish they'd get themselves in gear. ?Disney's promised a cartoon series since beore the first KH even came out. :\[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Seriously? A cartoon? When? Where? What language? @_@
  • RumikoholicRumikoholic Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SharonToggle @ Oct. 04 2003,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Seriously? ?A cartoon? ?When? ?Where? ?What language? @_@[/QUOTE]<;span id='postcolor'>
    The Voice actor was American, so I'd imagine here in the U.S. and in Japan.
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rumikoholic @ Oct. 04 2003,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The Voice actor was American, so I'd imagine here in the U.S. and in Japan.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    *does the Dance of Joy* Wahahahahaa! KH cartoon! XD Any idea when it'd come out?
  • DClickDClick New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Athenian @ Oct. 02 2003,19:31)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Whoa, wait a minute there, folks. ?Maybe I am slow of brain and possess poor reading abilities or something, but am I to understand that a GBA game will have a voice-acted intro, with a theme song?

That is cool.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Indeed. I didn't even know that was possible on GBA! ^^ I can't WAIT to see how this turns out.

That is VERY cool.

Y'know, I didn't have *too* much trouble with the camera... most of the time, anyway. (I like to blame getting my butt kicked by Riku on the Destiny Islands many, many times (I never did manage to win that particular battle. Even when I started my Expert Mode game, and had won the battles in Hollow Bastion on Normal already...) on the camera. XD)

• jiroo_chan_007jiroo_chan_007 Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    *sigh* another good game for the GBA
    First Metorid, then Zelda, both expected.
    I was shocked when SqareEnix agreed to FFTA... and now A KH spinnoff?

Oh boy.
    Guess that means I am saveing up the money for a GBA. Awell.
    I guess that means that traveling wont be boring at all no more.

I am so looking foward to the new KH, And yeah, I want Animo-created characters in there too. Their designs In my humble opinion were better at times that the new guys. And I just perefer the old style. I am glad the darker look of Kingdom Hearts is going in. After seeing "Deep Dive" I was shaking. I mean who would Immagined "<span class="spoiler"> they putting mickey mouse in a dark enviroment like that? Maybe he just goes by "Mouse" Or "Mick" In the darker KH.</span>" Either way, this game seems to be geared to those who have "Grown up" with both final fantasy, and Disney. I still say I would love to see Sora pair up with Stitch.

Stitch "This. Is for you. Its small, and broken. But still good, yah"
    *Received Gummi peice*

o_c
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jiroo_chan_007 @ Oct. 04 2003,17:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Stitch "This. Is for you. Its small, and broken. But still good, yah"
    *Received Gummi peice*[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Waaah, that would rock. I'd like to see some Lion King and Pocahontas, too (being the loyal Virginian that I am ^^;; ). Maybe more of Bambi? Maybe some Mulan, that'd be cool, too.

Maybe they could go to a Final Fantasy world while they're at it, too? ^_~
  • RosewoodRosewood Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rico @ Oct. 03 2003,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The Colosseum (is "Coliseum" as used in KH really a valid spelling of the word?)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    A spelling more correct than yours, in fact.?.?.?.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Right back at ya, brother.

I did not spell it with two "l"s and one "s" as you did, but the other way around. ?The word root is the same as for "colossus." ?wink.gif

P.S. why does this board have problems with nesting quotes?

It has to do with the time and date attributes. ?If you leave them out of the inside quotations, it displays correctly.
    --Rico

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Huh. ?I don't usually make typographical errors, and I now stand halfway corrected.
    edited October 2003
    I think I've seen it spelled a couple ways in the past. Hehe, guess it's just one of those words like "Ketchup" ("Catsup"?)
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SharonToggle @ Oct. 05 2003,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think I've seen it spelled a couple ways in the past. ?Hehe, guess it's just one of those words like "Ketchup" ("Catsup"?)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Coliseum. From the latin word: Colosseum. when in doubt, check a dictionary. tounge.gif Not that I didn't already know...
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SharonToggle @ Oct. 05 2003,05:31)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jiroo_chan_007 @ Oct. 04 2003,17:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Stitch "This. Is for you. Its small, and broken. But still good, yah"
    *Received Gummi peice*[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Waaah, that would rock. ?I'd like to see some Lion King and Pocahontas, too (being the loyal Virginian that I am ^^;; ). ?Maybe more of Bambi? ?Maybe some Mulan, that'd be cool, too.

Maybe they could go to a Final Fantasy world while they're at it, too? ^_~[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Mulan would so rock!! Guess we'll just have to wait nad see, though! smile.gif Regardless, I'm sure the game will be awesome.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Sweet Goddess in Limbo!

How could I forget about Stitch on my list of demands? We must have him and Hawaii in the game. And he must wield a chainsaw. wink.gif

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Er... A chainsaw? hehehe that would be kind of cool...
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
    edited October 2003
    More of Mulan would be cool too, there wasn't really much of him in the first game. More summons in general would be good actually. biggrin.gif
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
    edited October 2003
    heh, in KH (like in most games) I keep forgetting I can summon, so I never do ^^;;; that'd probably save me a lot of trouble
    edited October 2003
    Awww thats no fun. You gotta summon to see all the different pretty characters from your fav games/movies/cartoons etc. Besides, i found the summons really useful in tight spots. smile.gif
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.