If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Suikoden IV Confirmed for North America

2»

Comments

• Daemonic_AngelDaemonic_Angel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jibrille Tenshi-sama @ Oct. 02 2003,16:03)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I've never played Suikoden I or II before. I have no desire to play I, because the graphics looks terrible and the artwork is...blah. (Sorry to those who like it.)
    I'm not sure about Suikoden II. I'll probably play it if I can ever find a copy, but 80% of the people in SuiII look scary & don't even look half as cool as the SuiIII people. (But Yuber has some cool armour). The graphics don't look too exciting either.
    ?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Blasphamy!
  • Jibrille Tenshi-samaJibrille Tenshi-sama Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I know, I know...shame on me!!!! *Slaps self on wrist with ruler* I apologize. I honestly do not understand why I wrote that about Suikoden II. I believe I was a bit agitated because someone I know kept going, "Suikoden III is horrible compared to II, and II is sooo much better, and SuiIII is no where are good as...", so I just got annoyed. I'm going to end up playing it anyway, because a lot of my cosplayer friends said, "If you loved Sui 3, then you should play Sui2." If only I could find it somewhere for under $85.... -_-; Besides, I want to find out more about the characters that are in the game. (I also want to find a copy of the Suikogaidens.)
  • RosewoodRosewood Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    It's okay, Jibrelle, I'll be even more of a heretic and say that I have played SII and IMO it's not worth the $75-$200+ it's commanding on auction sites. If I'd gotten it new back in the day, I'd have been happy to pay $40 for it and probably would've played it more than once, but I played it as a loaner and didn't love it enough to want to pony up that kind of cash for it.