If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Whoops...

2»

Comments

• prescitedprescited Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    1,000,000,000,000-1 odds, never coming back

1500 gil
  • jiroo_chan_007jiroo_chan_007 Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (generator @ Oct. 28 2003,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I am RPGamer's official bookie. ?As such, I am currently taking bets on how long it will take valetine_4_ever to start posting again.

2-1 odds, back within a month
    4-1 odds, back within a week
    5-1 odds, back within 2 months

All bids must be placed in form of Gil. Munny also accepted.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Ok........ I am getting fed up....

*holds his toung and just sits paicently*

I'll take the 5-1 that she will be back in 2 months...
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (generator @ Oct. 28 2003,01:16)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I am RPGamer's official bookie. ?As such, I am currently taking bets on how long it will take valetine_4_ever to start posting again.

2-1 odds, back within a month
    4-1 odds, back within a week
    5-1 odds, back within 2 months

All bids must be placed in form of Gil. Munny also accepted.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I'll take 2-1 odds that she'll be back in a month.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Must.... resist.... gambling..... temptation.....

4-1 odds!!
  • prescitedprescited Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I would like to reinstate my bet, to 2-1 she is lurking the message boards. Searching for revenge.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (prescited @ Oct. 28 2003,09:29)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I would like to reinstate my bet, to 2-1 she is lurking the message boards. Searching for revenge.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    4-1 odds that knightofhyrule is first to die, then me. laugh.gif
  • Shadow XShadow X Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I'll put one million gil she wont be back. ?When will I be able to collect my money?

• Daemonic_AngelDaemonic_Angel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    can i bet in Potch? if i can put me down for 1,000,000/1 that she pretends to be someone else and gets a new account
  • CainEJWCainEJW Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Well, my reasonable request is to please stop with the mocking psuedo-trolling in a topic that's already been discussed.

You may not agree with someone's method, but the horse has been beaten.

If you need rules I'm "invoking"...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"
    Spamming is defined by these boards as any sort of advertising, flooding, petition mongering, or otherwise trollish actions that we don't want to see. If we call it spam, it is.
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Trolling him ex post facto doesn't make it any more needed or acceptable. So, discuss the merit if you want, but stop with the spamming please.