If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Best villian

GendoGendo BannedBanned Users
edited April 2002 in Role Playing Games

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2002
    What can I say? Thanatos would kick all these guys *&$&*$#

erp!
  • KefkaKefka New Member Full Members
    edited April 2002
    hm
  • Options
    edited April 2002
    kefka was the most evil guy......

......of the ppl in the poll
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited April 2002
    I've said it once and I'll say it again. Kefka would wipe the floor with all of them. The others had a reason to be evil. There was always an alterior motive to what they did. If it wasnt revenge it was power. If not power, psychological. Kefka wasnt evil for a reason, he was evil PERIOD. He didnt need a reason to be evil, it was just the Kefka way.

LONG LIVE KEFKA!!
  • Options
    edited April 2002
    Kefka, easily.
  • Options
    edited April 2002
    Where's Golbez? >_<
  • GendoGendo Banned Banned Users
    edited April 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lance @ April 20 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Where's Golbez? >_<[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Polls are limited to 10 variables, so I picked the most popular representative for each franchise.
  • Options
    edited April 2002
    Dhaos from ToP is 2nd "<span class="spoiler">the biggest reason for this is because he turns out to be a good guy </span>"

Kefka also went deeper in the evilness than any other evil dude. Shame i haven't finished FF6 yet, it's just that i have too many unfinished games on my comp
  • Red XIVRed XIV Member Full Members
    edited April 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adremmelech @ April 20 2002,19:26)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I've said it once and I'll say it again. Kefka would wipe the floor with all of them. The others had a reason to be evil. There was always an alterior motive to what they did. If it wasnt revenge it was power. If not power, psychological. Kefka wasnt evil for a reason, he was evil PERIOD. He didnt need a reason to be evil, it was just the Kefka way.

LONG LIVE KEFKA!![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    That's why I prefer villains like Ghaleon to Kefka. They're more interesting. Having motivations & character depth is a good thing. I like it when villains have a reason behind their evil, even if it's something as basic as plain old greed. It makes them more human (even if they're not technically human). It makes them seem more real, and that makes them all the more frightening: somebody like them could actually exist.
  • Xardon1Xardon1 New Member Full Members
    edited April 2002
    Kefka, because he's beyond cool.