If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Signitures

Comments

• jeppojeppo Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    umm 8-bit theater..
    go figure.
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Never been a big fan of image sigs, but just thought i would give it a try for a little while since i have to rethink my sig space. Knight is too hard on himself. It think his new sigs are pretty good.
  • JudgementJudgement Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Mine is Hiko a character from the Rurouni Kenshin Universe. the Writing is one of his quotes "Murder is the only art a swordsman can practice. No ornamental words can change that." (incase you can't read it)
    You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
    and may God show You mercy and compassion For I shall show you none........
  • RhinoRhino Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Haven't we been over this before?

Oh well. ?If you haven't seen Apocalypse Now, don't read the spoiler.

"<span class="spoiler">When the main character, Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Marlon Brando), is hacked by an ax, he utters my signature as his final words before he dies.</span>"

• SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    im confused. What is a signature? i thought it was just your name.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2003
    Oh smile.gif

I suggest you check the Newbie Guide in mine. It's that spot under that dashed line that some people have(like me) in all their posts. Can have pics, links, sayings..whatever!

Anyway, go there and ye will have your questions answered biggrin.gif
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • SugarmanxSugarmanx Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    My signature basically has my website URL :shameless plug: and it has a character named "Aoshi Shinamori" (from Rurouni Kenshin) on the signature banner with his name in Kanji (Japanese lettering).

It's also a link to my website. ?laugh.gif

edited November 2003
    ok i got it figured out now... what do you think it is just a simple collage of Sesshoumaru

i can make sigs for anyone who wants one just send me the theme.

• GathericGatheric Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    If I had to tell u what mine meant; it wouldn't be so fun guessing...lol tounge.gif
  • agentflitagentflit Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I have a new quote in my signature. It's from the excellent documentary "Bowling for Collumbine", which I just finished about fifteen minutes ago. I reccommmend the film to anyone and everyone, it's a feast of food for thought.

• felixleongfelixleong Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Just changed mine, kinda find my sig a little bit stale smile.gif.

Anyway, no real meaning to that, I just find grassfields are nice to draw in GIMP biggrin.gif. As for the quote, I wrote it myself as a motivational factor smile.gif.
  • LabyrinthLabyrinth Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    My sig's from a game me and a few other people have been makin for about a year.. you can go to the site.. its been worked on right now.. www.syboard.com/elemented
  • knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    The text in my sig is now a random, constantly changing, FFX-2 quote. And Bilbo.
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Alright!! New Site! New Homepage!! Knight's Sig!! What more do you WANT!! (dancing girls would be nice!)
  • happytownhappytown Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    But... I'm not in Knight's sig anymore... sad.gif

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. sad.gif
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Awwww I'll up you in mine Charolyn. smile.gif .... for $5 wink.gif heheh
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (happytown @ Nov. 24 2003,16:05)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"But... ?I'm not in Knight's sig anymore... ? sad.gif

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. sad.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You know, you threatened to hurt me for putting it in in the first place! Darnit woman, you're impossible to please! It's over between us! laugh.gif
  • GathericGatheric Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2003
    My sig is "There is No Fate", which means what it is, No Fate.
    lol...*thinks..."I need to think of a better sig"* laugh.gif
  • bhsbhs Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"What about your sigs? ?What do they mean[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

My whole setup is Shin Megami Tensei-centric.

My avatar is Maou Ashura-ou, the final boss of the Law and Neutral paths.

My signature image is the Shin Megami Tensei kanji displayed on the Super Famicom version title screen.

My signature is the incantation that Steven wrote into his Akuma Shoukan program that allows shujinkou to speak to demons.
    edited November 2003
    can any one tell me a good line Sesshoumaru used in Inuyasha that would look good in a sig?
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sesshoumaru @ Nov. 26 2003,22:43)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"can any one tell me a good line Sesshoumaru used in Inuyasha that would look good in a sig?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    "You should know your place in the world...a half demon should act like one. On your knees!"

He actually doesn't have that many cool quotes, as I've discovered...
    edited November 2003
    thanks i remember him saying that one... now to make a new sig(and sevral others currently in the works)
    edited November 2003
    I've gone for a more cheerful sig, yay for dolphins. smile.gif

I tried this one but I wanted something happier. (yes they're my eyes)

insane.jpg insanev.jpg
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited November 2003
    You know, the avvy and title makes one think of a dolphin eating cake. tounge.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Malango @ Nov. 30 2003,08:44)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I've gone for a more cheerful sig, yay for dolphins. smile.gif

I tried this one but I wanted something happier. (yes they're my eyes)

insane.jpg ?insanev.jpg[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Between those eyes and your constant "heheh"-ing, you are one creepy rapist.
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (knightofhyrule @ Nov. 30 2003,15:07)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Between those eyes and your constant "heheh"-ing, you are one creepy rapist.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ..... I can understand the creepiness, but why does it make me a rapist, I find that quite of offensive.....
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Malango @ Nov. 30 2003,09:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (knightofhyrule @ Nov. 30 2003,15:07)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Between those eyes and your constant "heheh"-ing, you are one creepy rapist.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ..... I can understand the creepiness, but why does it make me a rapist, I find that quite of offensive.....[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the eyes and thought about the laugh. No offense intended.
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Bad knight. mad.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Max_Deltree @ Nov. 30 2003,11:35)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Bad knight. ?mad.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Calm down, you rapist. laugh.gif
  • bebop007bebop007 Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Ses made me this slick sig picture, and Malango made me this awesome avatar, I think its from Dr. No, *poses sexily*, yeah you know want me laugh.gif

Now all RPGamer needs is a baccarat table and I'm set. biggrin.gif

\"We're about to stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!\"