If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kingdom hearts Sephy pics

netgrlxnetgrlx MemberFull Members
edited September 2002 in Role Playing Games
hearts_0911_21.jpg

hearts_0911_5.jpg

tounge.gif

Comments

• ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I din't know Sephiroth was in Kingdom Hearts ?smile.gif
    Wow... he's got a nice Wing motif going with Cloud, hasn't he?
    Heron Heron Heron
  • DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    The return of the One Winged Angel... perhaps they'll even put that song in, too! Or, at least something resembling it at the very least.
  • Geek_SquidGeek_Squid Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Sephiroth looks pretty cool if I do say so myself, hope he has a sexy voice to go with it biggrin.gif
  • keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Thanks for posting these. Pretty neat. Actually cool enough that I'll refrain from my KH voice-acting rant. Now if only "<span class="spoiler">he could join your party, along with Cloud and "Leon." True, you'd have to kick out Sora, Donald, and Goofy, but I wouldn't mind wink.gif</span>".
  • AshgadAshgad Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    lol! I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at a picture of a white-haried bishounen dressed all in black holding a 10-foot long katana in one hand. Sephiroth IS the stereotype tounge.gif. That in-game shot however... that's looking pretty nice. Very nice indeed.
  • Holy DragoonHoly Dragoon Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Hey that pic is pretty cool! I hadn't planned on getting kingdom hearts, but if the great Sephiroth is in it...

If you can't beat'em, arrange to have 'em beaten."
    --George Carlin

"Yes I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world." --Oscar Wilde
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Wow, look at his eyes. So blue... so pretty. He looks really calm in that pic. He looks like a good guy even.
  • ZiDZiD Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Maybe Seph has to stop cloud this time tounge.gif Either way, he looks as pimped as Cloud does... I smell and FF7 sequel! To bad Yuffie and Cid werent altered any.
  • Options
    edited September 2002
    Hm.
    I find it really weird that Sephiroth has angel wings while Cloud has Devil wings.
    Maybe they'l ad a litle coninuation on FF7's plot?
  • poke32poke32 Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    well seph is the one winged angel so its only fitting
  • netgrlxnetgrlx Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Grabbed a couple more... there are a few more of "<span class="spoiler">Sora and Sephiroth fighting</span>" but I didn't grab those since it could be even a bigger spoiler than just knowing he's in there (though it's been rumored for a while)

hearts_0911_20.jpg

hearts_0911_22.jpg

tounge.gif
    edited September 2002
    0_o man some people look into FF7 too much... tho If I remember correctly, his final form did have one wing...
  • Options
    edited September 2002
    He had 7 wings,acctually.
  • CrusaderCrusader Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    the pics don't work

redxduplicate.gif

• MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    have you noticed , that sephiroth has the right side wing and cloud has the left side one !?!?

I wonder what that could mean ....are they both evil and work as a team now ?? or does cloud still wont him dead for killing aeris even tho cloud sold his soul to hades to bring back aeris. smile.gif

I hope aeris cures cloud with holy biggrin.gif
    edited September 2002
    see if you look thet have the same wing type -

hearts_0911_5.jpg

cloud-illustration.jpg

can't wait to play it soon !!

• keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Cloud selling his soul to Hades... Ironically enough, Hades was a FFVII summon. But FF characters usually can beat up on Hades- see FFIX. Just strikes me as funny.
    edited September 2002
    the actual hades is the dinsey one of the hercules movie and series maty not the FF one which I first thought too:)
  • Options
    edited September 2002
    WOW! kool i have never seen or heard of seph bein in Kingdom hearts AWESOME!i cant wait to play it! biggrin.gif
    edited September 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (greyscars @ Sep. 13 2002,08:54)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"He had 7 wings,acctually.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You prove my point as valid! yeash...
  • SephirothYuyXSephirothYuyX I Am, Who I Am. Full Members
    edited September 2002
    ah yes the great sephiroth...with his mighty masamune his powerfull mako body and a devil may care attitude *snaps out of it* wo wtf... neway... im going to have to get this game now...

neone have a direct link to them there ign pix of him?

and since of its cartoonish looks it might be a game my girl would even enjoy ^_^
  • Wanderer_of_TimeWanderer_of_Time Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Ah, Kingdom Hearts... smile.gif

Anyway, why does Seph have blue eyes? "<span class="spoiler">Has Jenova left him?</span>"... gee it sort of 'tees me off' that Yuffie's eyes have magically turned blue as well... It makes me sad as a 'Brownie'! (....okay, why am I talking about this?... )
  • SephirothYuyXSephirothYuyX I Am, Who I Am. Full Members
    edited September 2002
    sephy is blue as clouds is green, its becuse of mako
    edited September 2002
    Green eyes RULE!