The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

New Advent Children Details & Special Offer

Quistis ChickQuistis Chick MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Latest Updates
Some new plot details have- ah forget it. You're just looking for the link!

- Quistis Chick

Comments

• SevenStarSevenStar Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Quistis Chick @ Dec. 26 2003,14:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Some new plot details have- ah forget it. You're just looking for the link!

- Quistis Chick[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    3 guys baring a resemblance to seph huh mebbe there jenova enfused clones?
    is this one hour exploit a one off or is there gonna be more from the series this fan hopes so

we'd better see this as well lately the japanese seem to be hogging a lot of good stuff confused.gif

• Neon_tmNeon_tm Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Yeah maybe they are all clones, This movie looks Awesome Call me a fanboy if you want (im not) but it do!!!

Maybe well get an answer of what happened after the big bright light at the end of FFVII (and no im not talking about Red XIII and stuff)
  • S E P H I R O T HS E P H I R O T H Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Awesome!

Even the smallest details on FF7:AC makes me happy, lol.
  • StrifeStrife New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I am happy already. I call myself a "Cloud Strife Enthusiast". *Shifty eyes*

*Hates the term fan girl*

Anyway, you only get wallpapers and a card for joining that Shinra thing? confused.gif
  • KingdomCloud44KingdomCloud44 Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Can't wait I love Cloud....
    <<<<SEE
  • Temple_PriestessTemple_Priestess Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Neon_tm @ Dec. 26 2003,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Maybe well get an answer of what happened after the big bright light at the end of FFVII (and no im not talking about Red XIII and stuff)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well, we now know humanity wasn't destroyed at the end, like some theories hold.
  • slapizaga_the_banditslapizaga_the_bandit Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well, we now know humanity wasn't destroyed at the end, like some theories hold.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Uh, not necessarily. There's a long time difference between two years after the events of the battle against Sephiroth and the 500 year later appearance of Red XIII and children overlooking an overgrown Midgar. It is still very feasible to consider that something has happened or could have happened to humanity. Don't jump to conclusions because you want to believe something that hasn't been proven or laid out. I'm holding off making closure on certain things because chances are, I'll be proven wrong and feel stupid or betrayed later on. Be patient and see what Square-Enix surprises us with.
  • Lumas the LenientLumas the Lenient Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    From the news bulletin: </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Neither a North American nor European release has been announced, but fans in both countries look forward to one.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Ehrm... Europe isn't a country... eh.gif
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Neither is North America. It probably should say "in both continents".
  • Sephiroth KnightSephiroth Knight New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    all i have to say is..Sephroth is one of the coolest characters ever to be created and now inthe advent children movie, he just downright stupid looking. but it still looks good.
  • XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Hrm, never thought I'd hear anyone complain about his bishy-qualities in relation to his evil coolness. Who knew. tounge.gif
    edited December 2003
    glad i could make it a first Xero and besides i strive to look exactly and act exactly like sephiroth but my caring messes it up so...i got the sword and stuff ..so im just goin to be a vigilante.
  • edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sephiroth Knight @ Dec. 27 2003,11:05)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"all i have to say is..Sephroth is one of the coolest characters ever to be created and now inthe advent children movie, he just downright stupid looking. but it still looks good.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    This statement is a perfect example of why fanboys/girls/tards amuse me so much.
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ Dec. 27 2003,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sephiroth Knight @ Dec. 27 2003,11:05)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"all i have to say is..Sephroth is one of the coolest characters ever to be created and now inthe advent children movie, he just downright stupid looking. but it still looks good.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    This statement is a perfect example of why fanboys/girls/tards amuse me so much.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    and what would that make me liquid?
  • Temple_PriestessTemple_Priestess Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (slapizaga_the_bandit @ Dec. 27 2003,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well, we now know humanity wasn't destroyed at the end, like some theories hold.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Uh, not necessarily. ?There's a long time difference between two years after the events of the battle against Sephiroth and the 500 year later appearance of Red XIII and children overlooking an overgrown Midgar. ?It is still very feasible to consider that something has happened or could have happened to humanity. ?Don't jump to conclusions because you want to believe something that hasn't been proven or laid out. ?I'm holding off making closure on certain things because chances are, I'll be proven wrong and feel stupid or betrayed later on. ?Be patient and see what Square-Enix surprises us with.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    What I meant was is that some people think Cloud, Tifa, et al plus all the people on the planet were killed at the end. However, since Cloud and Barrett are alive, we know people survived.
  • Quistis ChickQuistis Chick Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    *winces and changes "countries" to "continents"*

I do apologize. My only excuse is that I at first had "no American release has been announced, but fans in the country blah blah blah..." and then remembered Canada and Europe, so perhaps I forgot to change it when I reworked it.

Uh... yes... that's it... eh.gif

ANYHOW, I'm just excited to hear some new news. I'm actually very excited about this movie. I'm a very big fan of FFVII (who isn't? tounge.gif) and am very much psyched.

Oh, and I also hate the term "fan girl", and thusly shall start to call myself a Vincent Valentine Enthusiast.

- Quistis "VVE" Chick
    edited December 2003
    I guess I should start calling myself teh "Sephiroth Enthusiast" then... LOL.
  • RiotRiotRiotRiot Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I don't think it's all that great.. never got past the first disc (I got a PSX very late).
  • Twilight CloudTwilight Cloud Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I know nobody here can answer this but...is "Planet Scar Syndrome" a result of meteor "hitting" Midgar? If I remember correctly it takes allot of life energy from the life stream to heal a large injury in the planet...so if Meteor created a big enough injury then the life stream would work it's magic...and there would be lose of life energy. Could that create some kind of sickness? It's just a guess, but you never know. confused.gif
    edited December 2003
    Hahaha, I am glad I started a new term for those of us who aren't as pathetic as fan people.

And yes, Vincent rules as well. Never have I seen dark, poetic, and just plain awesome put together so well. tounge.gif
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited December 2003
    In other words no matter if holy was cast Sephirots plans became reality. Everything goes exactly like Sephiroth wanted. In FF7 he mentions something about the planet scar if you remember. I hope that Cloud and Sephiroth's coats will be avaible on Hot Topics. BTW here is the official site http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • edited December 2003
    Vincent is probably the worst character in video game history. ?He's just an awkward mishmash of unoriginal designs to make him "cool." ?Without a doubt, 100 times worse than Sephiroth could ever hope to be.

edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ Dec. 28 2003,07:21)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Vincent is probably the worst character in video game history. ?He's just an awkward mishmash of unoriginal designs to make him "cool." ?Without a doubt, 100 times worse than Sephiroth could ever hope to be.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No.. Just no.
  • edited December 2003
    Yes...

Vampire? ?Check.
    Mysterious Past? ?Check.
    Gun? ?Check.
    Partially covered face? ?Check.
    Bionic Arm? ?Check.
    Red Cloak? ?Check.
    Transforms into Demon Monster Beasts? ?Check.
    Bishounen? ?Never seen that one befo... oh wait, Check!

I could go on, but need I?

Vincent is THE most unoriginal and terrible character design that the medium of video games has ever seen. ?This is NOT an opinion, it is cold, hard FACT! ?Deal with it fandorks. ?Ha ha ha!

Edit: Oh wait, unless you meant 'no' as in he's NOT 100 times worse than Sephiroth, whereas I'd probably let that go as debatable. But it would take some strong convincing.

• SevenStarSevenStar Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ Dec. 28 2003,06:45)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Yes...

Vampire? ?Check.
    Mysterious Past? ?Check.
    Gun? ?Check.
    Partially covered face? ?Check.
    Bionic Arm? ?Check.
    Red Cloak? ?Check.
    Transforms into Demon Monster Beasts? ?Check.
    Bishounen? ?Never seen that one befo... oh wait, Check!

I could go on, but need I?

Vincent is THE most unoriginal and terrible character design that the medium of video games has ever seen. ?This is NOT an opinion, it is cold, hard FACT! ?Deal with it fandorks. ?Ha ha ha!

Edit: ?Oh wait, unless you meant 'no' as in he's NOT 100 times worse than Sephiroth, whereas I'd probably let that go as debatable. ?But it would take some strong convincing.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    A vampire i dont remember him saying that albeit i havent played the game in 3 years and im sure its a golden gauntlet and not a bionic arm and whats bishounen?
    edited December 2003
    What is the point of trying to prove someone's opinion wrong? Seeing the majority opinion, most people love Vincent because of how tragic his character is. I don't see the reason for all the hate of a...get ready for it...VIDEO GAME CHARACTER.

And you just lowered your so called "facts" with your pathetic attempt to make fun of us, who merely love Square's work on FFVII. By the way, facts are proven. As a self proclaimed FF lover, I have never seen Square say that Vincent was a horrible character in any way. Hence, not a fact. Opinion, yes.

Attempt at making us feel stupid: Denied. sarcasm.gif
  • kilikkilik Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    bishounen, im not entirely sure, but i think it means pretty boy, or something like that... smile.gif
    edited December 2003
    So Liquid, when you state your opinion, its a fact, and when we state our opinion, it means nothing? God, get a life you retarded hypocrite...

• watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"three men appear in front of Cloud, all carrying a strong resemblence to Sephiroth[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Heh, FF7 Clone Wars laugh.gif lol
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Strife @ Dec. 28 2003,11:22)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"What is the point of trying to prove someone's opinion wrong? ?Seeing the majority opinion, most people love Vincent because of how tragic his character is. ?I don't see the reason for all the hate of a...get ready for it...VIDEO GAME CHARACTER.

And you just lowered your so called "facts" with your pathetic attempt to make fun of us, who merely love Square's work on FFVII. ?By the way, facts are proven. ?As a self proclaimed FF lover, I have never seen Square say that Vincent was a horrible character in any way. ?Hence, not a fact. ?Opinion, yes.

Attempt at making us feel stupid: Denied. sarcasm.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Apparently you lack the ability to sense tounge-in-cheek humor. sarcasm.gif

And "bishounen" does indeed mean "prettyboy" (lit. "beautiful boy").