If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

More Dragon Quest V PS2 stuff

RicoRico MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Latest Updates
Clicky clicky.

The Slime Knight in the top corner of the first one is just precious.

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited December 2003
    The game looks good. ?I hope we get a a video of the game in the near future. ?I would like to see this game in action. ?Is there any chance of this game coming over Stateside?
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Tradition is against us but I damned hope so.

Dracos
  • MasamuneMasamune Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I'm amazed this thing is still planned for release on PSX. Even though PS2 is backwards compatible, only DQ loyalists are going to buy the game.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    There are people other than DQ loyalists who by DQ games?

Dracos
    "There are people who aren't DQ loyalists?!"
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Masamune @ Dec. 29 2003,09:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I'm amazed this thing is still planned for release on PSX. Even though PS2 is backwards compatible, only DQ loyalists are going to buy the game.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It's being remade for the PlayStation 2 (Boy, do I wish my PlayStation could pump out graphics like that). Whoever made the page for the game and made that error will now be sacked.
  • OtterlandOtterland Banned Banned Users
    edited December 2003
    Think you'll help with this one, Rico, if it gets picked up for localization?
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I doubt it, since the offices are now down in California and none of the old Enix people are working there.
  • djgoku76djgoku76 Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    It's about time they got the ball rolling on this project... With all the Final Fantasy collection they have out, it's about time they touched on the other branch of the newly form Square-Enix....

I have played and still own all the Dragon Warrior games here state-side... Including Dragon Warrior VII.... Still waiting on Dragin Warrior VIII.....

Hopefully, they will bring Dragon Warrior V state-side before years end...

November sounds fine to me.... I want a nice b-day gift.... smile.gif