The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

New Content Posted on FFVII: AC Website

AletheaAlethea MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Latest Updates
If you've been pining for a look at Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children that goes beyond static images, Square Enix has a special treat for you.

New Content Posted on Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Site

Comments

• edited January 2004
    Try this one if you 404.

I'm not gonna start crying again about how ugly these characters are, but I'll say the site looks damn pretty. smile.gif
  • slapizaga_the_banditslapizaga_the_bandit Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I think the characters look just fine. It's not like the graphics in FFVII were gorgeous or anything. They are pretty much the way I expected them to look, aside from Sephiroth looking a tad too bishounen. But regardless, they look the way the designers want them to look. When you are the creator of characters you can make them look the way you want.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Yeah but these sweeptakes are for Japan only. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ for those who have not seen the trailer yet.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • slapizaga_the_banditslapizaga_the_bandit Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Sweepstakes? What the hell are you talking about?
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    That's a pretty spiffy site they have going on there.
  • Time/Space MageTime/Space Mage Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Interesting movie... the screenshots seem to get all of the highlights.
  • StrifeStrife New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Ooo... Looks pretty cool so far. This will hold me until the next trailer. tounge.gif