If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Tales of... game.

lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Role Playing Games
"- Namco's producer Akira Yoshizumi confirmed that a new title in the Tales of... series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Destiny, etc) is under development, it is uncertain which system will the game head to."

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

The Magic Box doesn't allow direct linking to specific stories, so by the time you look at the link, it may be pretty far down the page.

The Magic Box tends to be a trustworthy source. And, since it was the producer who said this, it's probably at other sites as well.

I hope it's for the GC... ;)

Comments

• GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    YES! I hope it's for PS2. They'll probably be using those key words in it(I think they are Legendia, Grania and Gralia)

Maybe it's Tales of Eternia 2.
  • YushiYushi New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    As to be expected from Namco, but it all depends on whether the game will release here or not. Gotta play ToS though.
  • SevenStarSevenStar Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    are the tales of series sequal driven or a new story new world etc each game?
  • lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Go here for a ncie overveiw of the Tales series: http://66.98.212.235/showthr....D+tales
  • Options
    edited January 2004
    I thought the new "Tales of.." game was already confirmed for the Gamecube. Seeing how Japan got a speical edition green Gamecube with the game.
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FoxHound @ Jan. 06 2004,10:59)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I thought the new "Tales of.." game was already confirmed for the Gamecube. Seeing how Japan got a speical edition green Gamecube with the game.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well that's Tales of Symphonia, already confirmed half a year ago. Were talking about a whole new Tales game.
  • hyrule herohyrule hero Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Man I havn't even got TOS yet!!