If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Things you've eatten

SesshoumaruSesshoumaru MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Miscellaneous
I once ate a hole onion raw and it wanst a small onion either it was about the size of a large mans fist. Needless to say I was very "Gassy" for a while and not to pleasent to be around if you know what i mean. sarcasm.gif

Comments

• King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Olives. They were diced in my pizza and I hate those things. Oh and when I was like 1 or something I ate a roach...
  • KingdomCloud44KingdomCloud44 Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Ummm...I ate bark as a dare at school one day. Man, that was sick.
  • XanalithXanalith Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    You know those things in the bottom of mens urinals.... the disenfectant things that look like pink lollies....

Yeah I did - but in my defense I was 4....

*runs away in shame*

• edited January 2004
    I once drank half an opened Pepsi at my aunt's house before realizing it was full of ashes and cigarette butts... Yeah that was pretty sick. I think I'm gonna go throw up now... Oh man. Gross.

Oh I was only like 8 or 9 at the time... Still, blech, sick! Gah!

No seriously, just thinking about it again is making me sick to my stomach. I have to go...
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I went into body shop this christmas, and saw a pot of shiny red stuff, with a sign saying ''try me'', so I did, it tasted weird so I tried it again lol. Turned out it was facial/body scrub (removes dead skin and is good for the skin too). I was wreching when we got out side lol. biggrin.gif
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Manure. Human manure. I kid you not, I swear on my Grandfather's grave.

The details are better left unknown.
  • edited January 2004
    Bah, crap's not so bad. I can damn near guarantee every one of us stuck our hands in our diapers and grabbed a handful as a baby. smile.gif
  • The AthenianThe Athenian Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I think I ate a kleenex once, on a dare. Yeah, I know, it doesn't compare to the urinal cake or the poop. I guess I'm just not the adventurous type.
  • JudgementJudgement Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Let's see.....

Crickets
    Maggots
    Worms
    Cockroach

They were of course fried first and once you get over the repulsion of eating them they are actually kind of tasty.

One time at my Grans I took a swig out of a coke bottle and God forbid it was full of vinegar instead I was wretching for ages.

You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
    and may God show You mercy and compassion For I shall show you none........
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Just yesterday I was in my office and saw a pack of some kind of donut made of a brazilian drink (pinga), and my brother just filled the refrigerator. I started eating, and so far so good. Then it somewhat started tasting like gorgonzole cheese. I looked at it and there was some green fungus on it (like the cheese). Then I asked my brother about those donuts, and he said it was there since Christmas. Eeew. tounge.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • Lin MayuLin Mayu Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Heh, my dietary history is so boring compared to you guys. ?I can't think of even one strange thing I've eaten.

Edit: Well, actually, I can, but the details of that are better discussed on some other website...

• lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I swallowed a penny once. Not quite as bad as some of you people's though ;)
  • SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Judgement @ Jan. 07 2004,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"One time at my Grans I took a swig out of a coke bottle and God forbid it was full of vinegar instead I was wretching for ages.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    That happened to me once but only my "Friend" decided to add vinegar to my coke as a joke. But i got him back with the same thing when he was visiting me.
  • edited January 2004
    When I was a cub scount in grade school we went camping and one of my friend's dad or grandpa, can't remember, would cook june bugs in the smoldering ash of the bonfire. They would cook for a minute and then make a loud pop like a single popcorn kernel popping, then he would peel it and eat the guts. At the time I wasn't bug phobic like I am now, but it still grossed me out.
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Live snails. And a large quantity of garden compost. You know, the really dark, rich kind that you buy from the garden centre. I used to love that when I was little. In retrospect, I suppose that explains a lot.

I almost swallowed a tuppeny coin when I was little, but fortunately my Grandfather noticed and managed to pick me up by my ankles and hit me on the back before I swallowed. I was about eighteen months old at the time.

The worst thing I've ever had in my mouth is that damn beetle I wrote a monologue about somewhere in this Forum. I forget where. That was foul. It wiggled.
    Heron Heron Heron
  • felixleongfelixleong Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I remembered there's a thread about it before, but I can't seem to find it (It should be something along the lines of "Worst things that you put into your mouth, started by mary alice).

Anyway, worst thing that I ever eaten is gel-pen ink, not really by any intention, but I accidently sucked it in while I'm trying to blow into the ink compartment (you know, one way to clear a clogged pen).

Urgh...
  • An FF OriginalAn FF Original Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    When I worked at Subway, sometimes to mes with each other we would put stuff in each other's drinks. Once, I put pastrami juice in a guy's mountain dew.

Other then that, rum. I tried Bicardi once and found it utterly nasty...
  • LobstrosityLobstrosity Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    It's not so much eating, but one night I put out a whole pack's worth of cigarettes on my tongue. I was, of course, incredibly drunk at the time. It really wasn't as bad as it sounds. Sure, I almost puked with every cigarette, but the next morning it just felt like I ate really hot soup too fast. I still don't plan on doing that again, though.

Also, while grovery shopping, I always steal several handfuls of the gourmet jellybeans. Except one night, I had put a package of hamburger in the plastic bag they have to keep blood off the other groceries, and then proceeded to use the same hand that was coated in cow blood to steal a handful of Red Apple jellybeans. They all tasted fine, but I was sick for two days.
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I just remembered another awful thing I've eaten. McDonalds lunch. I don't know why you americans love it.
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Max_Deltree @ Jan. 08 2004,12:42)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I just remembered another awful thing I've eaten. McDonalds lunch. I don't know why you americans love it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    eewwww you sick sick man......
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Ack LiQuid, you just made me not want to finish the oatmeal I was eating before I read your post tounge.gif
  • LobstrosityLobstrosity Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Max_Deltree @ Jan. 08 2004,04:42)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I just remembered another awful thing I've eaten. McDonalds lunch. I don't know why you americans love it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hey, don't pin that on all of us. I can't stand the stuff, either. Rat meat and whithered lettuce and tomato do not sound like my idea of a good lunch. As far as burger places go in America, the only ones I'll touch are Burger King and Dairy Queen, and occasionally Wendy's. The only time in my life I ever ate McDumpsters on a regular basis was when my Dad worked there back in 97-98. And, I will admit, I do like their hashbrowns and sausage muffins. Those McGriddles can rot, for all I care, though. I don't want syrup all over my sausage, thanks.
  • SamusSamus Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Well, I was happily eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast when as I finished it off, I saw black specks floating at the bottom of the bowl. When I looked through the cereal box, I found a lovely infestation of knats.

I also ate goat brains and eyes. Its cooked beyond recognition and I didn't know what it was until I was told.
  • happytownhappytown Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Max_Deltree @ Jan. 08 2004,06:42)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I just remembered another awful thing I've eaten. McDonalds lunch. I don't know why you americans love it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Honestly, I can't eat the stuff. ?It makes me want to vomit. ?But my little brother and sister love it. ?Go figure.

I really haven't eaten anything that I shouldn't have. ?I'm pretty boring in that respect. ?I have eaten a lot of things that other people probably wouldn't though.

I learned long ago to not even ask what they're serving in some Chinese and Korean places. ?As long as it tastes good, I really don't want to know what I'm eating. ?Once I was at a Korean BBQ place. ?They serve these little dishes full of appetizers before they give you your meal. ?Bean sprouts, tofu, kimchee. ?Things like that. ?I was eating some of this one that I thought was dried green beans in a brown sauce. ?I told my dad that I really liked it and he made some comment about it being fish. ?I looked a bit closer and could clearly see that they were actually whole, tiny fish. ?They were about an inch long and less than 2 cm wide. ?Eyes and everything. ?I couldn't eat them after that. ?

Seriously, it's just better not to know sometimes.
  • le_crazyle_crazy Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    whoo well I'm not close at all to some of the things you guys have eaten. My worst was probably when I was at my friend's birthday party and my friends put salt, pepper, and vinegar on some ice cream and I ate some because I was feeling stupid at the time. Needless to say I had to use the washroom soon after
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited January 2004
    I do remember that topic I did..it's on page 44 of the misc forum, or here if you're intrested.

Me? Felt tip pen ink and school made collard greens. I said about the felt tip pen in that topic..but school collard greens...let's just say they overcook'em or something, they always made me gag. Someone in Carrollton made collard greens for a pot luck, I got brave and tried some and..they weren't bad. Darn school...the cooks don't know how to make them right...

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited January 2004
    I once ate a pack of peanuts that had halbanero pepper and my mouth was on fire! They were called "Kick Your @$;$ Hot!" peanuts. Needless to say, my @$;$ wasn't kicked and I ate another pack. tounge.gif
  • SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Samus @ Jan. 08 2004,16:18)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well, I was happily eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast when as I finished it off, I saw black specks floating at the bottom of the bowl. When I looked through the cereal box, I found a lovely infestation of knats.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    the same thing happened to me but lucaly i noticed them before i finished eating it.
  • King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Zidane Tribal @ Jan. 08 2004,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I once ate a pack of peanuts that had halbanero pepper and my mouth was on fire! They were called "Kick Your @$;$ Hot!" peanuts. Needless to say, my @$;$ wasn't kicked and I ate another pack. tounge.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Mmm those sound good. I have eaten habenero peppers raw. I get them from the produce market and they sometimes are really hot and others not so much. Though the worst pepper I had were little ones that look similar to the decoration peppers. I bet my friend a twix bar that he couldnt eat one. He tried and spit it out...too bad though he stole the twix bar and was 30 minutes late to class. He drank a lot of water when he should have eaten the candy bar (it would ?have helped a lot more than water.)

As a side note my mother ate spicy food when I was in the womb, so I guess that is why I love it so and that I have the stomach for it.

• edited January 2004
    I'm a big fan of habernero salsa. A bar/pool hall near me has a great habenero salsa that they serve with homemade chips. Love it love it. I'm a big fan of spicy foods. Though I don't personally like to eat raw peppers just for the rush of it (I prefer spicy food with flavor)... When I was young on a dare though I ate a raw red pepper from a neighbor's yard, and I really regretted it. There's really not much you can do to get that taste out of your mouth, and when your young that pain can really suck.