If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ps2 Owners, a quick question

CetusCetus MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Role Playing Games
ok I wish to know, from all the ps2 people who is planning to get FFXI: Online. Just a simple yes or no will do but if you wish to state why or why not go on ahead. I plan on getting it so that counts as one person I suppose...well shoot away.

P.S I would've made a poll about this but somehow I can't make one.

Comments

• lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Nope. I don't have even the slightest bit of interest for it.
  • Daemon SadiDaemon Sadi Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Nope, because I have it on the compy tounge.gif
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    No, because I have enough to play already. I don't like MMORPG's either way.

And for that part, there is already a similar thread right here, in the correct section and all.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • edited January 2004
    No. If I get it at all it will be on the PC.
  • SevenStarSevenStar Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ Jan. 08 2004,08:00)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"No. ?If I get it at all it will be on the PC.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ditto as you gotta buy a mouse and keyboard and yatta yatta its much less hassle to just use the good ole pc
  • Evil King StanEvil King Stan Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Nope...