If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Wich RPG(s) are you playing right now?

Comments

• iamantitypeiamantitype Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I'm about 50 hours into Suikoden III after deciding to play all three suikodens back to back so I could load the data into each one.

Next I think I'm going to give Xenogears or Final Fantasy Tactics another replay.
  • Winter WolfWinter Wolf New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    FFX-2 and Saiyuki,gonna play Disgaea when I finish them.
  • Lord SasaraiLord Sasarai Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Right now...playing FF X-2. Gonna continue Xenosaga after that, and then probably replay all the Suikodens, cuz they're great.
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Sword of Mana and FInal Fantasy X-2...I'll be busy for a bit yet.
  • sephirothsdisciplesephirothsdisciple Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    .hack//infection - almost at the end about a few hours left
    ff4 - im at the giant of babil so im just about to beat the game as well

hopefully i start the second .hack game before RPGathon hits heh cause i got 3 games lined up for that because its the year of the sequels...Chrono Cross, Lunar 2, and either Kingdom Hearts/FF5 for me

dont know what RPGathon is!!!confused.gif heh pm me or instant message me ^ ^ mostly everyone on the boards has my name
  • 1337_Urashima1337_Urashima New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Right Now: Final Fantasy X-2

Later: (If it ever comes out!!!) Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  • bebop007bebop007 Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Okage: Shadow King
    Castlevania:Symphony of the Night
    Final Fantasy X-2
    \"We're about to stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!\"
  • KitsuneKitsune Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    FFI
    FFVI
    Dragon Warrior I

I'm in a retro mood.
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Final Fantasy X-2. I wish there was a better RPG out there, though...(Im not saying this game is bad)
  • Options
    edited December 2003
    Let's see.....

On PS I'm playing FF2, Star Ocean 2, and Final Fantasy Tactics,

On PS2, FFX and Xenosaga(I'm a newb, by the way)
  • adrianchan56adrianchan56 New Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Playing xenogears since 2001. I play maybe 10 minutes a month.
  • Options
    edited December 2003
    just beat FFX-2, now I'm wondering around looking for a new RPG.
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    After taking a break from RPGs for a while by playing Eternal Darkness, I've started playing FFTA again. I think you guys are right though about the monotony. It's really starting to set in and I don't really feel very compelled anymore to finish the game.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Growlanser @ Dec. 07 2003,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Final Fantasy X-2. I wish there was a better RPG out there, though...(Im not saying this game is bad)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Then why did you make the comment in the first place?

I'm also playing Final Fantasy X-2. It's the most fun I've had in quite a while. smile.gif
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I am currently playing (and getting better at) Kingdom Hearts. I'm really enjoying it too, though I've got a strange urge to go back and replay Vagrant Story. Probably because I've been listening to my soundtrack in the car a lot...
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Some good friend (read: Bastard who is going to have me failing all my finals) lent me a copy of ToP PSX. Japanese or not, this game rocks the house and makes me once again blink at Namco's stupidity of not bringing it over here when they remade it the first time.

Dracos
  • Lourde IncarnadineLourde Incarnadine Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Rockman EXE 4 Tournament- Blue Moon.
  • Options
    edited December 2003
    What PS2 RPGs should i get/

I like anime styled games...like Final Fantasy

• CetusCetus Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Currently playing

FFX-2

FFX

Wild Arms 3

BoF 5: Dragon Quater

Disgaea

Xenosaga

yep, this will consume my time alright, I'm just glad I could find the copy of WA3 in my local Gamestop.
  • CetusCetus Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hero @ Dec. 07 2003,23:49)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"just beat FFX-2, now I'm wondering around looking for a new RPG.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well, I suggest to you Breath of Fire 5, which is now $20 and Wild Arms 3 which should also be around the same price...but WA3 is kinda hard to find.
  • bebop007bebop007 Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I got Front Mission 3 about a week ago, and its pretty cool, so all other games have been put on hold until I finish this game.
    \"We're about to stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!\"
  • Wes_TyrantWes_Tyrant Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    The current RPG's i'm playing are: YS IV Mask of the Sun for SNES, it wasn't ported over to the US so i'm actually playing it through an emulator...and to tell you the truth i'd rather it be YS IV the Dawn of YS the Turbo Grafx Version of the game.

After I get my Turbo Grafx + CD expansion fixed, i'll be playing YS Book 1+2 (GOLDEN GOD OF THE RPG WORLD)

But until then, i'll probably pick up FFIV or Chrono Trigger.
  • ArayaAraya Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I just finished Chrono Cross for the 6th time. Now im replaying Xenosaga for the 3rd time waiting for the Xenogears greatest hit to be on store shelves around here. My original copy was stolen. sad.gif
  • SevenStarSevenStar Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    kingdom hearts on extreme mode at the moment than i was thinking of trading something for gladius it looks alright i aint sure though
  • HotRodimusPrimeHotRodimusPrime New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Currently playing Phantasy Star for old times sake and will be playing Inindo: Way of the Ninja next because so many people tell me it sucks that I need to know for myself
  • Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    .hack//Quarantine, as I just picked it up tonight after getting home from my new internship. ?IMHO, it'll be nice to finish the series once and for all.

Before that, I was playing through a little bit of Xenogears and had just finished Sword of Mana (and am in the process of writing an index review for it).

And we wonder why breaks are so much fun biggrin.gif
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Mmmm Sword of Mana, can't wait to get a copy of it, eventho I've seen a lot of disapointing reviews. I just loved the original too much.

I'm currently playing 3 RPGs at a time, wich is a lot for me. Shenmue 2 (Excellent game, masterpiece. Almost done with it), FFX-2 (A bit disapointed with it) and FFTA (Excellent, addicting).

The next console RPG that I will play is Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, and the next handheld RPG will be Mario&Luigi.
  • bhsbhs Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Summon Night 3
  • DenkouKitsuneDenkouKitsune New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Final Fantasy X-2 then i'm going old school and play and beat chrono trigger for the millionth time.
  • ERRORERROR Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Fire Emblem. Great game smile.gif