The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Suikoden IV

razafystrazafyst MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in Latest Updates
Ahhh Suikoden, Where the men are always handsome, and the women are increasingly more attractive.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/suiko/suik4/suik4.html

Enjoi!

Comments

• AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I couldn't view the trailer here, for some reason, though I did go watch it elsewhere...looks great! It was fun seeing some familiar faces and I must say, that one girl has some really cool mermaid pants. lol...

Great media - Leknaat looks cool and the stills of the ship are beautiful. Must get Suikoden III soon so I can be ready for that one when it comes out!
  • TheDrunkenGamerTheDrunkenGamer Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I'm gonna have to stop getting speeding tickets so I can buy this game when it comes out!
  • SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Viki is lookin fine. and did I see a relitive of Meg and Juppo?
  • Twilight CloudTwilight Cloud Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I want Flick darn it! I wish I could just get some sign that he's in #IV...like a screen of a guy in blue armor and a bandana, mabye? biggrin.gif
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Ooooo!
    I'm so excited! I wish it came out sooner.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    The art is so similar to Suikoden 1....

Time to come up with more thoeries why Jeanne never ages....
  • SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    because Hotties never grow old.

or maybe she is Yuber's mom or something. He doesnt age either.

• edited January 2004
    I'm still not a big fan of the hero's design in this one. He's always got a pissed off, grunty face on him and his design is just kind of ugly in general. Everything else about this game has been giving me wet dreams. I can't wait for the fall. I'm such a Suikoden fanboy. tounge.gif
  • JudgementJudgement Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Well a european version has been announced for the end of this year but I'm not holding out much hope at the moment. I was one of the legion of Suikoden fans hacked off with Konami for not a releasing S3 (localization and poor sales were the supposed causes) and now we're supposed to be glad that they've dained to notice us again bu releasing S4. I'll see how it goes but I can see this going down an all too familiar path.
    You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
    and may God show You mercy and compassion For I shall show you none........
  • Ced The LadCed The Lad Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Good evening Suikofans. I come from the land of suikosource to inform you of some very exciting news. Of course, RPGamer can't really confirm this as of now, but i'm sure this information should be very reliable. This is information from Suikosource, so i claim no credit in this. I just want to pass it along to you all.

www.geocities.co.jp/Booke...4/new.html (in japanese)

"Apparently, the recent issues of three magazines (Dengeki issue 266, Famitsu PS2 issue 161, Dorimaga issue 5) include a few pages of Suikoden IV and the owner of the site mentioned above has posted what he has read in them."

This is the thread in Suikosource:

http://pub95.ezboard.com/fsuikos....6.topic

I must warn you all that i consider this to be a Level 10 (maximum level) spoiler since the timeline is confirmed along with names, etc. At this point, the administraitors in Suikosource are working to translate this totally.

I hope this isn't considered a spoiler, but it also mentions that the Japanese release is Summer 2004.

*these magazines aren't released in the US, but in Japan. So accordingly take this information as a grain of salt, but sooner or later, it will be confirmed. Thanks for your time, and I hope you found this helpful*

Edit: and yeah, the original artist from Suikoden 1, Junko Kawano, is back. That's why you see the similarities.

2nd edit: The thread has been updated more by one of our members, please take a look if you're interested.