If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Game of NOW is...

UncleGamerRPGUncleGamerRPG MemberFull Members
edited October 2002 in Role Playing Games
Once upon a time their was a curious Forum member who was curious about curiosity... or not.

Anyway...i was bored and i was wondering, "What RPG(Or anygame)are you working on now?"

This isn't a thread that you have to post what game your playing and all the little details about it(You can if you want), just post what game your playing and if its any good so far. smile.gif

Comments

• UncleGamerRPGUncleGamerRPG Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'll start.
    I'm Playin Lunar 2:Eternal Blue Complete. for the Sony computer Entertainment Console.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'm replaying Valkyrie Profile on Hard for the dungeons (except for that damned Clockwork Mansion), but intentionally shooting for the B ending so I can have Lucian (or rather, Lucian's third attack...). Huzzah for 100 hit turns.
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I am currently playing:

-Kingdom Hearts
    -FFX (I am just leveling up and collecting everyone's ultimate weapon. I want to fight the ultra hard boss in the monster arena this time. I skipped it the last time I played the game.)
    -Arc the Lad
    -Arc the Lad 2
    -Arc the Lad 3
    -FF 8
    -Tales of destiny
    -Hoshigami
    and lastly, Koudelka.
    That is a lot of game, but that's how I am. I am pretty good at multi-tasking.
  • FF_Freak_4_LifeFF_Freak_4_Life Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'm sure Malango is gonna get me for this, sincehe doesn't approve of my habit of playing at last two games of every system! tounge.gif

Playstation 1
    -Castlevania:Symphony Of The Night
    -Final Fantasy Tactics
    -Chrono Trigger from the Final Fantasy Chronicles compilation(I don't have my Super NES anymore sad.gif , and with the system went my copies of Chrono Trigger and FFII for the system sad.gif , so I HAD to have this&#33wink.gif

Dreamcast
    -Skies Of Arcadia
    -Record Of Lodoss War

Gamecube
    -Lost Kingdoms

Gameboy pocket(if i could ever find it....)
    -Kirby's Dreamland 2
    -Mega Man 2

Yeh, yeh! It's a long list, but it's a habit that I can't stop! wow.gif
  • Daryth DarkmoonDaryth Darkmoon Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'm currently working on games across a few systems......
    Nintendo : Final Fantasy
    Genesis : Shining Force
    Sega CD : Shining Force CD
    Playstation : Alundra
  • Holy DragoonHoly Dragoon Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I just restarted a game in Dragon Warrior VII. (I never did get to the end, man that game is long!! ) And I just recently picked up Robotech: Battelcry for the PS2, and let me tell you, if you like adventure/action games, or just the Robotech series as a whole, go out and get it right now!

• MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Currently: Nothing.

Last Game Beaten: Xenogears. I thought it was good, very good, but not as good as it's cracked up to be. And the elitism of it's fans annoys me. But it's still awesome.

Game I Could Be Playing Right Now: Chrono Cross. I'm at the Terra Tower. Maybe I'll try to beat it this weekend, but I doubt it, because the only incentive I would have had to continue, seeing if the ending redeems the horrific mess of a so-called "plot" the game has had so far, has pretty much disappeared after hearing everyone talk about how the end of the game sucked so much. Oh well.
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'm replaying FFVII in an attempt to Master all the Green Materia.
    I'm also playing Black and White from the beginning again. I had four separate games saved, and the slowdown got so bad that I erased the game from my computer and re-installed it. So now I just have one game, and I'm playing Good. I always play Good. More fun. You get doves!
    Heron Heron Heron
  • MeruMeru Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Currently I'm just playing Kingdom Hearts. I can't wait for Suikoden III though! smile.gif

One day I'll hopefully get back to FFX and finish off some of the extras in the game.
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    RPG's - FFT period, i'm a one game at a time person biggrin.gif

the only other games I'm playing at the moment are Unreal tournement, which I play all the time, I love wooping ass on capture the flag and domination so on, I'm a really big FPS fan smile.gif
  • wyvernlordwyvernlord Banned Banned Users
    edited September 2002
    All depends...

SNES
    FFIII(Need to get all items)
    Zelda III(Need to get that last heart container ><)
    FFMQ(Need all items)
    Bahamut Lagoon
    Record of Loddoss War
    Megaman X2
    Megaman X3
    Lufia II(Need all the items)
    Super Bomberman 3

N64(When I am able to get mine back or visit my friend's house...)
    Starfox64
    Zelda OoC(Need to find the last two Gold Skultulas)
    Pokemon Stadium II(Need to beat last trainers -.-)
    Pokemon Snap(Just started it on my friend's N64)
    Bomberman64

GC
    Super Smash Brothers Melee(Just need one more level and the last few trophies)

Genisis(Broken Emulator)
    Shining Force

Sega Saturn
    Dragon Force(My friend moved away... Impossible to beat now... Ironic... Having the game and not the Saturn...)

GBA
    Bomberman Advanced

Gameboy
    Zelda, Oracle of Seasons
    Pokemon Gold(Need to get one last pokemon -.-)
    Pokemon Diamond(Found it on the net tounge.gif)
    Pokemon Crystal(Need to find a few items...)
    Link's Awakening(I missed a few items X_x)

NES
    Mario Brothers 2
    Final Fantasy(Just need to fix the emulator to finish it...)
    Final Fantasy 2
    Final Fantasy 3

Those are just the consoles -.-' I have alot to do...
  • The AthenianThe Athenian Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Although my time is very limited these days, I'm playing Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. ?While it is quite a nice game, I can't see it having much replay value, gameplay-wise.

After that, I just may blow some cash on Kingdom Hearts. ?Failing that, a little FF7 never hurt anybody...

HEY!!! There was a Record of Lodoss War game? For SNES? Was it ever translated into english? I wanna play! What kinda game is it?

• NeoBlackMagicianofChaosNeoBlackMagicianofChaos Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'm working on finishing the EX Mode of Parasite Eve, the Bounty and Scavenger modes of PE 2, and Ghost in the Shell. Great game, excellently done.
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Currently I'm playing Castlevania: HoD, going through it a second time. I am also playing Grandia for PSX and Brave Fencer Musashi.
  • CloudCloud Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I just finished Kingdom Hearts. Im playing Star Fox Adventures until tuesday, when ill pick up Grandia Xtreme. I know its not supposed to be that great, but i really like the Battle, so it should be worth it to me. Im also looking forward to Suikoden III.
  • MRHDMRHD Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Playstation: Dragon Quest Monsters 1&2 remake
    PC: Icewind Dale
  • FF_Freak_4_LifeFF_Freak_4_Life Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (wyvernlord @ Sep. 28 2002,18:10)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"All depends...

SNES
    FFIII(Need to get all items)
    Zelda III(Need to get that last heart container ><)
    FFMQ(Need all items)
    Bahamut Lagoon
    Record of Loddoss War
    Megaman X2
    Megaman X3
    Lufia II(Need all the items)
    Super Bomberman 3

N64(When I am able to get mine back or visit my friend's house...)
    Starfox64
    Zelda OoC(Need to find the last two Gold Skultulas)
    Pokemon Stadium II(Need to beat last trainers -.-)
    Pokemon Snap(Just started it on my friend's N64)
    Bomberman64

GC
    Super Smash Brothers Melee(Just need one more level and the last few trophies)

Genisis(Broken Emulator)
    Shining Force

Sega Saturn
    Dragon Force(My friend moved away... Impossible to beat now... Ironic... Having the game and not the Saturn...)

GBA
    Bomberman Advanced

Gameboy
    Zelda, Oracle of Seasons
    Pokemon Gold(Need to get one last pokemon -.-)
    Pokemon Diamond(Found it on the net tounge.gif)
    Pokemon Crystal(Need to find a few items...)
    Link's Awakening(I missed a few items X_x)

NES
    Mario Brothers 2
    Final Fantasy(Just need to fix the emulator to finish it...)
    Final Fantasy 2
    Final Fantasy 3

Those are just the consoles -.-' I have alot to do...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ...And I thought I played alot of games at once! tounge.gif
  • Joseph WithamJoseph Witham Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I finished Kingdom Hearts today, and now I'm eagerly awaiting Grandia Xtreme when it arrives in stores this Tuesday.
  • diamond25diamond25 Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I am now playing finalfantasy for the sony playstation. biggrin.gif
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    I'm still playing Suikoden II and I'm still stuck.

*pouts and kicks Luca Blight*
  • oldnavy_2k2oldnavy_2k2 Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    ok

on Dreamcast:
    -resident evil : CV
    _Record of lodoss war( stuck in the dark temple on fiore mountian)
    - and i'm stuck at the end of Blue stinger.

on PS2
    -Dark Cloud
    - Kingdom Hearts
    -Silent hill 2

on GBA
    - castlevinia:circle of the moon

on N64
    - Perfect Dark (can't beat last boss Skeedar Priest guy. So, now i just play Multi-player with my friends)
  • AyRoNLoVeSYoUAyRoNLoVeSYoU New Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    biggrin.gif Hello!
    I just started Grandia(Yes, the first one...ehhehehe). Although I'm not too enthused with it so far...I'm thinking of starting something else.*Thinks*, I know! I'll ask all of you! What other RPG should I play? Here are my choices:::Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Legend Of Mana, or Final Fantasy 2....and although I have just recently started developing healthy RPG gaming habits(For example...not starting a game and stopping it before I give it any chance to interest me), I'm still considering giving up on Grandia. Tell me what game you think I should play! PEACE!
  • AyRoNLoVeSYoUAyRoNLoVeSYoU New Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    biggrin.gif Hello!
    I just started Grandia(Yes, the first one...ehhehehe). Although I'm not too enthused with it so far...I'm thinking of starting something else.*Thinks*, I know! I'll ask all of you! What other RPG should I play? Here are my choices:::Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Legend Of Mana, or Final Fantasy 2....and although I have just recently started developing healthy RPG gaming habits(For example...not starting a game and stopping it before I give it any chance to interest me), I'm still considering giving up on Grandia. Tell me what game you think I should play! PEACE!
  • CIDinFFCIDinFF Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    playing DarkCloud for PS2

and Vagrant Story for PS
  • GuttermouthGuttermouth Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    Man, let's see... RPG wise I'm currently playing:

Legend of Dragoon
    Final Fantasy 9 (replay)
    Suikoden 2 (replay, because I loaded Suikoden 1 info finally&#33wink.gif

And as for other games, I'm also playing

Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (replay)

... that's about it for now. smile.gif It'll probably end up growing, knowing me.
  • diamond25diamond25 Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    ff9
  • RaiRai Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    Well, generally I'm playing many games right now, but the one I'm putting most of my attention is FF X.
  • LordofshadowsLordofshadows Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    I'm currently playing Suikoden II. I'm about 47 hours into it. great game! I'm trying to find all the characters. I just beat the Bone Dragon in greenhill. I THINK I'm getting close to the end, but I'm not sure. After I beat this I will go back and continue playing Soul Reaver 2.
  • poke32poke32 Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    kingdome hearts and ff9 baby o yeah
  • Ced The LadCed The Lad Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    Lord of Shadows, you're very close to the end of the game. 2 more areas left to go. Naturally, the last is Highland.

Right now im replaying Grand theft Auto 3 and Suikoden 2.

I'm trying to practice so when Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Suikoden 3 come out both in Oct. 29, then I'll be fresh.