The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Final Fantasy XII Media

2»

Comments

• Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    I like what I see.
    I seening the whole Vagrant Story thing.
  • edited February 2004
    Here's a much bigger, SIX PAGE (!!!) update at Magic Box featuring some of the game's summons (Shiva and Ifrit it looks like). ?Go check it out and drool with me. ?If there's one thing it's hard to deny FF's almost always been, it's flashy...

• DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ Feb. 05 2004,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Vaan gets uglier every time I see him. ?He looks more like a monkey than Zidane does...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Because you don't like guys, remember?

Seriously, I don't see the monkey look in his face. Nor did I see it in Zidane's face - he only had a tail, which, for some stupid reason, just seems to annoy everyone.

You want a monkey? Look at our president. Then look at Vaan. No resemblence. Where's the farking monkey image?
  • edited February 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Desh @ Feb. 08 2004,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Because you don't like guys, remember?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Just because I don't want to hump a guy doesn't mean I can't tell the difference between an attractive and unnattractive man. We had this discussion in the picture thread sometime when you were on hiatus.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Seriously, I don't see the monkey look in his face. Nor did I see it in Zidane's face - he only had a tail, which, for some stupid reason, just seems to annoy everyone.

You want a monkey? Look at our president. Then look at Vaan. No resemblence. Where's the farking monkey image?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    monkeyvaan.jpg
    Oooh oooh, Eeee eeee! Vaan want banana!
    edited February 2004
    <span id='ME'><center>Desh scratches his head.</center></span>

wow.gif

Holy crap! Now I'm a monkey! *faints*
  • edited February 2004
    No no no, you have to make that goofy look with your face too... ?You know, with the eyebrows and the frumpy frown and stuff?

Ed: Monkey or no monkey, he's still ugly.

Ed2: ?And he dresses like a gigolo.

Ed3: Learned how to spell 'gigolo'

edited February 2004
    <span id='ME'><center>Desh raises his left eyebrow.</center></span>

No gigolo would ever dress like that, LiQuid!.

His costume has got a decidedly Arabian style to it, though, but last I checked that culture has absolutely no room for manwhores.

And I rather like the way Vaan looks. So there. Nyar.
  • edited February 2004
    Sourpuss.