If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

True Fantasy Online

ViperViper MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in Latest Updates
New media to check out, so check it out.

Comments

• djgoku76djgoku76 Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Since the release of Star Wars: Knights of Old Republic, I've been waiting to play a really good RPG/MMORPG for the X-Box system... True Fantasy Online looks to be the next great RPG/MMORPG series... I am sitting patiently (... just like I am for Dragon Quest V and Final Fantasy 3/Bahamut Lagoon or Final Fantasy 3/Secret of Mana... )
  • maverick_blademaverick_blade New Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Same here. I have been waiting since I first heard about the game. Its almost killing me. I saw some of the pics and it looks great. I like the fact that you may be able to fight while on dragon back. I can't wait to see the magic and the different activities scheduled. XBox may have the hit they need to become a true rpg source.