If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Horizons

XeroZoharXeroZohar MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in Site & Forum Support
I guess it slipped under the radar, but the game Horizons is out now, and it's info page lacks that little bit of information, as well as anything newer in regards to screenshots, movies, etc. Oh, and it's still listed as upcoming on the games index. It's been out since the 8th of December, as far as I know.

Guess they forgot to send you a press pack or something. confused.gif

Figured FireMyst would be interested in that one, considering you get to be a dragon if you want. biggrin.gif

Comments

• XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Heh, guess everyone's busy. confused.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2004
    Hi I'm new, this is my first post. Nice ta meet ya laugh.gif
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    ...um, very wrong place for it. There's a newbie section down in the misc/open forum. You probably want to go there.

Dracos
    edited February 2004
    Small bump...just wondering if anyone's paying attention...not trying to bother, to be sure.
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    I'll look into getting more media for it. Next time it would be more effective to email media@rpgamer.com.

edited February 2004
    Thanks. I'll be sure to do that in the future, if I notice anything like this again. smile.gif