The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Xenosaga II

ViperViper MemberFull Members
edited March 2004 in Latest Updates
I keep doing all these Xenosaga II updates, you would think I was looking forward to the game or something.

Comments

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I am looking forward to this game. Quite a lot, since I have a soft spot for the series.

And I just can't get enough of this new character design.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • OrbusOrbus Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Yay!!!! And RPGFan is reporting that the Japanese release date is now set for June 24. Sooo~, in another year and a half we should be playing it. sarcasm.gif
  • gregmightgregmight Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Actually, Episode 1 took much longer to translate then it should have because they had to scrap the original translation for quality issues. So Episode II should be quicker to translate, and since Namco's sure of the translation quality this time, they may even schedule it tighter to get it out for Christmas smile.gif

If not, probably Feb again, 2005.
  • XeroZoharXeroZohar Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    KOS-MOS has turned translucent..cool.

Oh, and somebody fix the name for Albedo's mech. It's Simeon, I'm pretty sure. I mean, it's in the first game, ya know?
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Actually I don't know, I never played the game far enough to learn most things names. So I'm stuck with translating the names which in some cases aren't the same as they were in the US game.

• ShionShion Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Heh.. and I thought June 24th was going to be a long wait. XD;

And yeah, Albedo's mech is Simeon. (BTW, his last name is Piazzora... XD;) I think everything else is all right... Of course everything that WASN'T in Ep I, like most of the mechs all have just guess-able English spellings for the time being, since the official site doesn't offer a real one yet. =P
  • edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"And I just can't get enough of this new character design.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    i understand that it's all a matter of opinion, but aren't things supposed to get better with age?
  • folkeyefolkeye Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Lovely, Lovely pictures. It bugs me that not once will games be released near the same time. I truly don't understand it. I guess it's annoying since by the time we get the game here we know everything there is to know about it and a lot of the charm of the story unfolding is gone. But oh well...thats life for ya.
  • edited March 2004
    folkeye,
    it's pretty hard for the story to unfold if you haven't played the game. seriously, who actually reads that much about a game before it's released? sarcasm.gif ?shame on you! tounge.gif
    as for releases, i think we've come a long way since waiting for ffv to get localized...
  • folkeyefolkeye Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    LOL! I'm proud of me for not doing so much reading on games, but all those pretty pictures are just as bad at revealing little things. Must...resist...with..all...my...will...haha!
  • edited March 2004
    I just can't wait to see how much ass Jin is going to kick (or slice) with that badass sword! XD
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    From the looks of those screeshot thingys...this game is going to rock!
  • NiuNiu Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shion @ Mar. 23 2004,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Heh.. and I thought June 24th was going to be a long wait. XD;

And yeah, Albedo's mech is Simeon. (BTW, his last name is Piazzora... XD;) I think everything else is all right... Of course everything that WASN'T in Ep I, like most of the mechs all have just guess-able English spellings for the time being, since the official site doesn't offer a real one yet. =P[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No, Albedo's last name is Piazzola
    see the link
    http://www.namco-ch.net/xenosaga2/chrs/index.html
  • LightflareLightflare Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I like the way they made the graphics a little more realistic.I also liked the battle system so I hope they don't change it.Hope Xenosaga2 turns out to be a best seller too.
  • Germania9Germania9 New Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Awesome! KOSMOS never looked mature! Good show, Monolth!
  • Frame Runner™Frame Runner™ New Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Orbus @ Mar. 22 2004,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Yay!!!! And RPGFan is reporting that the Japanese release date is now set for June 24. Sooo~, in another year and a half we should be playing it. sarcasm.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I don't mind. Maybe by that time, I'll be almost 3/4 through ep 1.
  • SalvanisSalvanis New Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shion @ Mar. 23 2004,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Of course everything that WASN'T in Ep I, like most of the mechs all have just guess-able English spellings for the time being, since the official site doesn't offer a real one yet. =P[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well actually, if you right click the pictures on the mecha page and look at their properties, they nearly all have their properly Romanized names as the filename. This includes the E.S.s Simeon, Dinah, Zebulun, and the A.M.W.S.s Scutum and Pilum.
  • VrumugunVrumugun Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I miss chaos' hair sticking up... That is the only thing I don't like about the game so far, weep...
  • edited March 2004
    Greetings, Out of plain curiousity does anyone know the name of the song used in the trailer of Xenosage Episode II:Jenseits von Gut und Boese?

First time watching the longer ver. of the trailer and I was in love. So please help put my mind in ease so I can play the song over and over again.

Domo Arigato smile.gif